Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

FS: ON EBAY ENDS today. .99 cent auction start...1975 Topps Football Cello BBCE FASC (July 2013)

Anyone that has real interest please PM me...if I don't sell here I will consign. Pictures tomorrow morning if someone doesn't nab them beforehand.

The 75 cello box has never been opened or looked in FASC from July 2013 National directly from Steve at BBCE booth.
The 74 wax box is gorgeous and I also bought it directly from Steve that told me the actual marketing pamphlet is still under the flap as it was back in 1974.

Both boxes still have perfect perforations in place. These I am selling from my personal collection as I'm moving in a different direction. Whoever owns these boxes will forever be thrilled. I contemplated opening the 75 cello box to see if there were any major hofers on the front or back of the packs, but decided it was best to keep it in its sealed fashion.

I would like $4,500 for the 75 cello BBCE FASC, and $4,000 for the 74 wax BBCE. You will not find these boxes in better condition and in fact, I haven't seen these for sale in awhile. Might have a little room for negotiation but not much.

Thanks
Steven

"Wots Uh The Deal" by Pink Floyd

Comments

• slum22slum22 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭
    Steven is a first class guy and seller. You can buy with full confidence. Quality stuff, good luck with your sales! Can't wait to see the next Mantleimage
    Steve
  • I'm interested.

How much of a premium are you applying to the FASC for the 75 cello box?

I see one not FASC sold this month by PWCC for $3,918.00. Also, these are the regular sized cards right, not the minis?
  • belzbelz Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Thanks Steve. You're the bomb, and yes I'm officially addicted to collecting the Mick.
    Going going gone after tonight...last chance.
    For those that are interested, I wanted to let you know I decided to EBAY these babies myself starting at .99 auction...let's see what the market holds in place for them. You'll also see many PSA HOF auto pictures that I'm selling as well. Thanks. Chefbelzer is the handle.

<< <i>Chefbelzer Auctions >>

Thx for the link help...👍
    Bumpage for the weekend
    Timed it lucky with 4x eBay bucks...good luck if anyone here is bidding