Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Excited for the National Like Never Before

I've been to my share of National shows but this one will be the best. Heading up tomorrow with my 14 year old son for his first. He has been saving money and is so excited to have $200 to take. Not a lot by National standards but it's huge for him since he worked so hard for his money. I'll supplement him for sure if he finds some good stuff for the sheer enjoyment of watching him add to his collection. Who from these boards is set up that we can visit?

Appreciate today-

Bill

Comments

• Options
    KendallCatKendallCat Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am getting in today around 10:30. I am a grown man and I am up at 5 am and waiting for family to wake up so we can go already! Glad you are bringing your son and he will have a lot of fun. I have mine with me who is 10 along with his friend who plays baseball on our team. His parents are coming up tonight to join us as well. All hitting Gibson's on Saturday pm as a group, and looking forward to some great pickups. Hope hour son has a great time.
  • Options
    jmaciujmaciu Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭
    I am about to enter the building myself in just a few minutes. This is my first. I am stoked!
  • Options
    seebelowseebelow Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭
    be sure to visit jeff foy and his father at card country......stand up guy and family...and very fair with prices...outstanding selection
    Interested in higher grade vintage cards. Aren't we all. image
  • Options

<< <i>I've been to my share of National shows but this one will be the best. Heading up tomorrow with my 14 year old son for his first. He has been saving money and is so excited to have $200 to take. Not a lot by National standards but it's huge for him since he worked so hard for his money. I'll supplement him for sure if he finds some good stuff for the sheer enjoyment of watching him add to his collection. Who from these boards is set up that we can visit? >>

I think the great thing about the National is even $200 can buy you more than you can carry. Hopefully he does all the carrying though image