Home Precious Metals

I never start threads, know why?

streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
Because I seldom find other peoples comments interesting.Prove me wrong.

Please read this article and tell me why China will either overtake the USA or set the price of gold lol

http://wolfstreet.com/2015/07/28/wall-street-still-didnt-get-the-memo-chinas-done/
Link help appreciated.
Have a nice day

Comments

• rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭
    Jeesh no wonder u can't even post a link, lol...

Some bs
    keceph `anah
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,196 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some comments are not so interesting because there is no crystal ball

As I was recently in China I saw high rises seemingly going up in a place like Xi'an but I wondered where all the people will come from to live and work in them. Still, the shanghai index is up hard on the last 12 months despite its fall from the top. The government is Communist and cash rich, but also leveraged from infrastructure projects. They want to push this 7.5% GDP thing on seemingly forever. How it happens, who knows. How their markets progress, who knows. They have cash and gold for now. They also have a serious case of denial. I don't know what the future holds. They do have more options as a communist government though.
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
    Seems to me not to long ago Abu Dhabi was a crap hole desert... Things sure have changed...
    keceph `anah
  • streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Re: China

I read a fairly in depth article several years ago that stated that 6-8% of its GDP
    was derived from its counterfeit goods production.

I translated that to one out of twelve people working was making knock offs. I have slight experience with that market with a couple of people who ran into the under belly of trade coming in through LA ports. I have observed from a distance that it is pervasive.

Have a nice day

<< <i>Re: China

I read a fairly in depth article several years ago that stated that 6-8% of its GDP
    was derived from its counterfeit goods production.

I translated that to one out of twelve people working was making knock offs. I have slight experience with that market with a couple of people who ran into the under belly of trade coming in through LA ports. I have observed from a distance that it is pervasive. >>

Is that code for business is booming???!!!...
    keceph `anah