Home Sports Talk

Help guys...I cheated on my wife and think she knows...i need a plan...

seebelowseebelow Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭
Don't know who gave her a heads up but now she's questioning me if i cheated on her.....i kinda looked away and said.

1. I hope not...I don't think so.

she's demanding to see my texts...or just see a few specific texts and i can delete the other conversation.

2. Damn. I just happened to destroy and crush my phone....you know I go thru these iPhones at least one a month i just randomly break them..like everyone else

she met my buddy at a team party who we call the "phone destroyer"...

3. he just happens to work for at&t and more specifically works in the phones destroying department..coincidence

in fact he's such a nice guy I'm going to all of the sudden invite him on our yacht and party with us high class people (since seven yrs of not knowing his name has been long enough)

She asked one last time..

4. I said that "hey we had a great year together last year and lets just focus on our goals next year"....then i had to get back on my helicopter and get out of there.....

I think i fooled everyone.

She just sighed and recommends we just spend a few weekends apart. Then we'll be done with it. Im think Im gonna fight it and drag it out
Interested in higher grade vintage cards. Aren't we all. image

Comments

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your wife sounds like she is married to a jilted jealous Steelers Fan.

mark
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • seebelowseebelow Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭
    just being sarcastic....think she's married to 98% of the population thats not in the new england states

i initially didn't really care, non-issue...until his fumbling non denial then blatant destroying his cell phone the day they wanted it then again thinking the public is stupid by saying thats what he usually does...just a bunch of bad coincidences i guess.
    brady just needs to let it go...hes making public opinion worse....even if he gets zero games....exx...the destroyed phone will now never go away whether true or not
  • Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brady is a cheater. Fits well with the Pats, I guess.

Hope he enjoys his time off. image

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Brady is a cheater. Fits well with the Pats, I guess.

Dave >>

I'm sure he will enjoy it much more than Russell Wilson enjoyed the entire offseason image
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Brady is a cheater. Fits well with the Pats, I guess.

Dave >>

I'm sure he will enjoy it much more than Russell Wilson enjoyed the entire offseason image >>

Lmao!
  • MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brady is a cheater. Fits well with the Pats, I guess.

Of course he is, that's why he was able to play so much better in the second half, after the balls were "corrected". Yup gonna be tough hanging out in Bora Bora with Gisele. With a combined net worth of over $350m, I doubt he's anywhere near letting this BS bother him.

Hey how's Russ doing? I understand he's been attending "passing school", primarily 5 yards or less was the concentration area. I'm sure he had a wonderful offseason, this after having numerous sessions for severe depression. Hey Russ, just kidding, we Pat's fans still luv ya...big YO to Pete...brilliant call Petey, wish you were coming to Gillette this year so we fans could give you and your team a very wicked warm New England reception.
    if i was a seattle player i don't think id ever get over it...it will haunt them till the end....esp those ever talking DBs....serisously, that was their ring to lose and they (or pete) lost it

<< <i>if i was a seattle player i don't think id ever get over it...it will haunt them till the end....esp those ever talking DBs....serisously, that was their ring to lose and they (or pete) lost it >>

I think its absolutely hilarious, it defines snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory image
    At least Wilson will play while Brady sits. Gotta love that, right? image

Once a cheater, always a cheater?

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.

<< <i>At least Wilson will play while Brady sits. Gotta love that, right? image

Once a cheater, always a cheater?

Dave >>

And I'm sure that makes Seattle fans all feel better image
    It does. Love to see any cheaters sit. He fits NE well image

Dave
    Ok, Wilson gets caught up in a bad play...should have run the ball. Pats win...move on to the upcoming season. Sans Brady, the Pats will do their best to put a winning team on the field. We'll see if #2 is up to the task.

Seattle always puts up a good team...not so sure what the coach was thinking...had to be a crusher in Seattle, much like the Bucky Dent/Aaron Boone home runs against the Red Sox. I like a little trash talk now and then, but give Seattle their due, they had the game won, just called the wrong play at the wrong time. Only 4 yards...geez, what were they thinking??

Whether Brady was personally involved or not, I think 4 games is pretty rough. Keep in mind, that after the "balls were corrected', he was on fire in the second half...same weather conditions.

Ya know, sometimes you're the bug, sometimes you're the windshield.

Let the game begin.

Go Pats!!
  • DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This whole thing is soooooooo STUPID! Like it made a difference! LOL.

And sooooooooooo easy to fix. Just put ALL the balls together and both teams use the same balls....... GEEZE!!!!!!!!

I'm not a NE fan.....BUT Brady shouldn't miss any games because of this farce!!!!
  • gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    Probably a good idea to follow the rules, and if you don't, and get caught doing so...

Be ready to pay the price.

Which, according to the collectively bargained agreement between players and owners and the league,
    Is a maximum fine for tampering with game equipment of $25,000.
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !

<< <i>Ok, Wilson gets caught up in a bad play...should have run the ball. Pats win...move on to the upcoming season. Sans Brady, the Pats will do their best to put a winning team on the field. We'll see if #2 is up to the task.

Seattle always puts up a good team...not so sure what the coach was thinking...had to be a crusher in Seattle, much like the Bucky Dent/Aaron Boone home runs against the Red Sox. I like a little trash talk now and then, but give Seattle their due, they had the game won, just called the wrong play at the wrong time. Only 4 yards...geez, what were they thinking??

Whether Brady was personally involved or not, I think 4 games is pretty rough. Keep in mind, that after the "balls were corrected', he was on fire in the second half...same weather conditions.

Ya know, sometimes you're the bug, sometimes you're the windshield.

Let the game begin.

Go Pats!! >>

Im just busting Dave99B's butt is all image

Seattle is going to be hurting once they lose most of their team to free agency, the team that they have on the field now is rock solid but they have shelled out some serious money so the guys that will be looking for a pay day will be out the door soon, then we will see how good Seattle's Franchise is, I promise you they ( or nobody else for that matter ) will ever put a run together like Brady & co has image
    Fine, whatever....change the subject, but Brady is still a certified cheater, right?

You need to deal with this. Get a grip. Not the end of the world, right?

Dave

<< <i>Fine, whatever....change the subject, but Brady is still a certified cheater, right?

Dave >>

Dave if you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen, you can make yourself feel better all you want with this Brady suspension thing but the fact of the matter is the balls had NOTHING to do with any victory the Pats had, especially in the Super Bowl. Everyone knows tampering with equipment is a fine nothing more nothing less but they want to stick it to the Pats for being the most dominant franchise in the history of the NFL, FACT. And 4 games is nothing, the Pats will still win the AFC East and make a trip to the playoffs like it or not, Im dealing with it just fine its not the end of the world, 4 Super Bowl rings and Brady going to the HOF someday makes me sleep just fine at night. Keep repeating yourself with the same old drivel if it makes you feel better about losing the Super Bowl.

Make an advance call to a therapist just incase this suspension gets vacated though.

<< <i>

<< <i>Fine, whatever....change the subject, but Brady is still a certified cheater, right?

Dave >>

Dave if you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen, you can make yourself feel better all you want with this Brady suspension thing but the fact of the matter is the balls had NOTHING to do with any victory the Pats had, especially in the Super Bowl. Everyone knows tampering with equipment is a fine nothing more nothing less but they want to stick it to the Pats for being the most dominant franchise in the history of the NFL, FACT. And 4 games is nothing, the Pats will still win the AFC East and make a trip to the playoffs like it or not, Im dealing with it just fine its not the end of the world, 4 Super Bowl rings and Brady going to the HOF someday makes me sleep just fine at night. Keep repeating yourself with the same old drivel if it makes you feel better about losing the Super Bowl.

Make an advance call to a therapist just incase this suspension gets vacated though. >>

Im going to repeat myself for my 16K post
    Paul...you are wasting your time posting on this topic. The Seattle fans and others are still burning from the interception that killed the drive and snatched victory from them. Haters always hate, they have to lash out with nonsense about Brady being a "certified" cheater...whatever the h*ll that is. It's as though they know all the facts, when in fact they don't, including the cell phone issue. Of course there is no mention of how well Brady played in the second half of that game after the balls were supposedly corrected...nope, just keep going with the cheating thing...which at this point is really childish at best.

Regardless of all the mindless posts about air in footballs, deep down they all know Brady got screwed on this deal by Goodell. That Goodell is the jury, judge and final say so is insane. On a whim he can decide who gets hammered and who doesn't, and how heavy the hammer falls. Goodell claims this is to maintain the integrity of the game, which, IMO is a big crock of what the bird left on the pump handle.

Nothing is gonna change the mindset of the haters, their bitterness clouds their sportsmanship ethic. So, it is what it is...Brady sits for 4 and let's just move on. Hopefully his temporary replacement will do well enough to win, no doubt Belichick is, I'm sure, preparing the team as best he can. Sadly, when Brady returns he will have to endure the boos and calls of cheater, cheater. His only response is to play well and put points on the board.

I hear ya Al, I know your spot on too but its still hard to read the nonsense without hitting back image
    And Goodell is just a joke, even Cromartie of the Jets who hates the Pats is backing Brady up.
    Agreed. Deflated balls had nothing to do with the Hawks losing to N.E. Just a great play by a DB, on a less then great play call. That's what cost them back to back SBs, which would have been awesome.

You NE 'homers' are too funny. image

But Brady is still a certified cheater, right? We can all agree on that, right? Again, changing the subject is a bit weak.

Dave

<< <i>Agreed. Deflated balls had nothing to do with the Hawks losing to N.E. Just a great play by a DB, on a less then great play call. That's what cost them back to back SBs, which would have been awesome.

You NE 'homers' are too funny. image

But Brady is still a certified cheater, right? We can all agree on that, right? Again, changing the subject is a bit weak.

Dave >>

Ok finally a bit of realistic chat from the resident Brady Judge, Jury and executioner, If Brady gets cleared of this nonsense and gets his suspension vacated then maybe JUST MAYBE you will recant your theory of Brady being a "Certified" cheater. Havnt you read about other QB's messing with the footballs? Seriously have You? Its a well known fact that others have. Speaking of weak I think its ridiculous that you are so hung up on a teeny bit of air pressure in a football, everybody knows its a complete mute point in the scheme of things compaired to what other "Cheaters" have done in the NFL

And one more thing, the Wells report said Brady was "Reasonably aware of the situation" as far as they were concerned but not 100% sure, so if thats enough evidence for you to find him guilty then nothing more can be said to change your mind. Which being a Hater is understandable.
    Hey Dave...isn't it time to really let this go?
    I think you guys have your head in the sand .... he cheated, he got caught, and he's sitting ... done deal. Tie a bow on it.

Unless, of course, you think this is some sort of witch hunt. Some strange conspiracy? I mean, really gents, how far does your imagination go?

Time to accept reality. image

Dave
  • PiggsPiggs Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭✭
    As a Seattle fan and being able to cover the team I'm more than over what happened in Phoenix and they are to. They have had an amazing three year run and I see no reason why they don't make it back to Santa Clara this year. Brady's final fate lies in a office meeting, I hate meetings, let's play ball. Pats should be there in the end when it's all said and done.
  • firstbase23firstbase23 Posts: 447 ✭✭✭
    I believe Brady did it. I don't think it had much to do with 52-7 victory over the Colts. I think it was a bit gamesmanship. A quarterback is like a pitcher, always looking for an advantage. He handles footballs so much he could feel the difference. I wouldn't have suspended him for 4 games, maybe 1 and a fine. His actions after the fact have done him more harm than good and made him look guilty to every non-Patriots fan. If Roger Goodell can't find a solution to get past this, he is looking to get some power taken away from him. He has been losing in court too much.

Just my opinion.

Matt
    I'm a Brady fan but this is pretty funny stuff. His face is priceless haha

OK Matt since I know your a stand up guy and are joking around with that Brady pic, I will post what I think is the most riduculas Brady face ever LOL

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seeing a QB cry prompted me to recall this classic for my buddy Matt, LOL..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
    Lmao!! Both of those pics are awesome haha.