Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Huge 1975 Topps Baseball Set Lot - Thanks anyway - No longer 4 sale

Am sick of sorting 75's and am offering this huge lot/project to whomever is interested.

I believe that there are 5+ complete sets here, plus another 500+ cards - they are mostly in order and just need to have missing cards filled in, and to be better sorted for condition (if you are so inclined).

I had 9 full sets and am keeping 4, so these are the remainder. Included are a bunch of PSA cards (as shown) including some nice Bretts (two nice 7's).

Anyway, if motivated to sort, I think the buyer would end up with one nice set - in the NM range, an Ex/Mt+ set, two Ex sets and a VG/Ex set (or something close to this). Plus a good start on another set (at least).

I don't want to write a novel here so am including some big pics. LMK if interested in this lot/project. Price is firm at $1,250 delivered or $1,200 if you want to pick it up in Chicago next week. Thanks.

ps - the Brett pictured at about three o'clock in the picture (in the 400 ct. box) has been touched up bottom right. Bummer as it is quite nice otherwise, but there are plenty of Bretts here.

EDIT: I've been asked for scans of the keys -- here are the big 4 and all of the graded... wasn't too thrilled with many of the grades, esp. the PSA 6 Aaron - a gorgeous card, and the tougher commons.

Mike
Bosox1976

Comments