Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

New Site Survey

Hello PSA Collectors,

You’ve probably noticed the new look to www.PSAcard.com by now. Tell us what you think through this survey link.

Keep in mind that we’re taking an iterative approach to this redesign, meaning that you will see slow, incremental changes to the site moving forward. This will allow us to gradually incorporate your feedback.

Thank you for being a collector and for using our website. We hope to make it your #1 destination for all things collecting.

Happy Collecting,

PSA Marketing

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Responded.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    Responded.....where do I find the list of sets that will be added to the set registry? It used to be easy, and now I cannot find it.
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    kingnascarkingnascar Posts: 636 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    carkimcarkim Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    Done
  • Options
    mcholkemcholke Posts: 1,000 ✭✭

<< <i>Responded.....where do I find the list of sets that will be added to the set registry? It used to be easy, and now I cannot find it. >>

It is there but almost entirely hidden by the large PSA/DNA home plate shaped emblem at the top of the page. That emblem blocks menu items on every page now. I sent a couple messages in to them about this already and hoping they can dial that thing back.

Collecting Tony Perez PSA and Rookie Baseball PSA

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Responded.....where do I find the list of sets that will be added to the set registry? It used to be easy, and now I cannot find it. >>

It is there but almost entirely hidden by the large PSA/DNA home plate shaped emblem at the top of the page. That emblem blocks menu items on every page now. I sent a couple messages in to them about this already and hoping they can dial that thing back. >>

This is what I figured as well. I am not a fan of the new site, but I better get used to it. The new site feels like billboard of advertisements instead of just plain old, good content.
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    begsu1013begsu1013 Posts: 1,943 ✭✭
    immediately not a fan, but it will grow on me like all things...

HOWEVER:

i don't see how adding a option for the "classic site" could hurt anyone.
  • Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>immediately not a fan, but it will grow on me like all things...

HOWEVER:

i don't see how adding a option for the "classic site" could hurt anyone. >>

Same goes with the registry. I'd rather have a classic registry option where you can see the true grade of your set rather than the 'set on steroids' grading scheme they have now.
  • Options
    mcholkemcholke Posts: 1,000 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

It is there but almost entirely hidden by the large PSA/DNA home plate shaped emblem at the top of the page. That emblem blocks menu items on every page now. I sent a couple messages in to them about this already and hoping they can dial that thing back. >>

This is what I figured as well. I am not a fan of the new site, but I better get used to it. The new site feels like billboard of advertisements instead of just plain old, good content. >>

Set registry group reached out and let me know you can hit F5 on page effected by logo blockage and it will update and correct the issue. Worked for me.

Collecting Tony Perez PSA and Rookie Baseball PSA

• Options
    one other request for the wizard...

if at some point you can make it to where i can add any inventory on the "add inventory" page, that would be great.

having to bounce back and forth to add psa or psa dna items is kind of a pain.

yes, i'm lazy at times.
  • Options
    F5 did do the trick but the emblem is beyond obnoxious.......
  • Options
    CollectorAtWorkCollectorAtWork Posts: 859 ✭✭✭
    I competed the survey, but basically said I don't like many of the changes in the Registry. As others have said, on iPhone and internet explorer, the comments on the Registry are all caps. Also, I think there are too many columns in the Registry now w/ the Spec No Pop and Spec No Pop Higher basically being duplicates of the Total Pop and Total Pop higher columns. Remove the Spec No columns, so it will look less cluttered especially on mobile phone like the iPhone.
  • Options

<< <i>I competed the survey, but basically said I don't like many of the changes in the Registry. As others have said, on iPhone and internet explorer, the comments on the Registry are all caps. >>

I could never fully express to you how much this bothers me. I have OCD and I think a lot of collectors do to a certain degree. I love the registry as a way to display my collection. As such, I want that page to look good.
  • Options
    MULLINS5MULLINS5 Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭
    I really like the layout of the new site. Nice, clean and much easier to navigate.

Have to disagree with folks on the Registry. Like how sets are listed in one column instead of two. Also, the CAPS in the registry presents an overall clean look and feel. A nice, stylistic, touch.
  • Options
    DezHoodDezHood Posts: 145
    I don't like the CAPS - makes the comment pop out too much - I don't see any reason for it. There's something to be said for implementing things in a way that is consistent with the user's expectation. I no more expect my registry comment to be in CAPS than I would expect that of a post on this board.
  • Options
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for fixing the caps thing!!!
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,533 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Thank you, thank you, thank you for fixing the caps thing!!! >>

+1

Was happy to see this, too..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    ya did good, psa.
  • Options
    Why isn't the site responsive? Going to be a major problem in the next few months. You will be dropped from Google search engine by anyone searching from a mobile device.
  • Options
    Talk about a thread killer......