Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Looking to trade vintage my baseball and football for your basketball

I have everything from boxes of 1973 Topps football singles Ex-Ex/mt, to a lot of 1972 Topps Baseball mid high numbers, to mid grade Nolan Ryan and George Brett RC's. I would like to trade for similar lots or singles in basketball cards.

Pm or gregmo32@aol.com
I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !

Comments

• Options
    bronco77bronco77 Posts: 141 ✭✭
    sorry to bug you again...I have lots of 79-80 and 81-82 basketball stars I'm willing to trade...

Heres the link to my store...let me know if theres anything you want!

link
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    Do you have any lots of commons? I would be happy to trade for them with similar lots from the other sports?
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    I have some to trade - what years do you need?
    Wantlists and some of my tradelists are here:
    http://gawaintheknight.webs.com/

I am also gawaintheknight on The Bench, Sports Card Forum, and e-bay if you want to check feedback.