Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

FSH: John Jay Pittman Collection Catalog, Part Three, World Coins

The John Jay Pittman Collection Catalog. Part Three. The World Coins. Over 3000 lots on 503 pages.

An immense collection of world coins, spanning many centuries and numerous continents. The John Pittman collection is unbelievable in both quality and scope. Dozens of superb rarities are found throughout (1936 "Dot" Specimen Set from Canada, the unique Japan Meiji 13 (1880) Proof set, the 1636 Spanish 50 Reales), but the jaw-dropping coins do not stop there - in the words of David Akers, "the sale also offers many, many other items which are sufficiently rare that they would be the highlight of virtually any other collection of World Coins". In excellent condition internally with clean, white, unmarked pages. The covers shows light signs of use, with the only defect of real note being a crease (approx. 1 in. wide) which runs down the left side of the back cover. Anyone who has looked for a Pittman catalog knows how difficult they are to find. $SOLD

imageimage

Terms

Delivery by USPS Media Mail is included in listed prices. Care is always taken in packing, to ensure that the books arrive at your mailbox in the same condition they left mine.
Payment by Paypal (please add 3% or send as gift), check or Postal MO is gladly accepted. In the case of payment by check or money order, I will ship the books after the payment has cleared.
All items are sold with a 5 day return period, assuming the condition is as stated in this listing. Buyers pay return shipping.

References

This is my first listing in the World BST, but I have sold scores of numismatic catalogs/books to many happy buyers.

Collector's Universe Forum References:
Purchased From – Mistercoinman, Coiny, Coinfolio, ProfHaroldHill, GotTheBug, RichieUrich, 410a, Gerard, PreTurb, Barndog
Sold To – okiedude, RichieUrich, PreTurb, numisma, splitaces, tydye, breakdown, ranshdow

Collector's Society Forum References:
Purchased From – DaveG, RichH
Sold To – Deerefan8420

Cointalk Forum References:
Sold To- Mainebill, PennyGuy, jmon, treylxapi47, Ed Sims, jaceravone, Nuglet, vpr

Thank you for your consideration,
Jesse
Collector of Early American Coinage and Related Literature
Member - EAC, JRCS, C4, FUN

Comments

• Options
    The Pittman (Part III) catalog offered in the OP was sold very shortly after it was posted to this board. Those of you who missed the first one or were a bit slow in pulling the trigger are in luck. I have one more example of this catalog for sale in superb condition, both inside and out. After this one sells, it is unlikely I'll have another for quite some time, as they are notoriously tough to find. Offered at $95 delivered.

imageimage

• Options
    Ttt