Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Is there a good way to advertise modern rarities for sale that would be of interest to registry folk

jessewvujessewvu Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
It would be great if PCGS had an option to list coins for sale that fill spots in a registry for "normal" folks. Kinda like clicking on a coin in your inventory on the registry site that says "this coin is for sale" or something.

Comments

• cointimecointime Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The do - it is in your "My Inventory". Just mark the coin as available for sale.
  • oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,867 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent!
    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug...
  • DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not aware of this. Where is it and how does it show up to people?
    It is located under the column named "Location" Just click active for a drop down menu/list - I use this when I submit coins for re-grade as well image

Ken
  • I am confused. I thought the category "items for sale" in my inventory was only in my inventory list for my eyes only. Where does the coin show up for others to see it is for sale?

I know my ebay listings show up on the PCGS website for the public to see, but did not know they could see the coin directly from my inventory list.
    Look for a hyperlink called Want List Connection right next to your Total Price for your coins - based on your sort, which you can also sort by the coins you have for sale. I don't think very few understood this option and it never really caught on image

Edited to add: The want list only shows once you change your "Show" current view from like current inventory to For sale, then you will see a link for want lists image
  • OperationButterOperationButter Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    Good to know, thanks!

Just messed around in there, its not the most visually pleasing way of displaying the information, but gets the job done.
    Gold is for savings. Fiat is for transactions.

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole
  • Cointime; Thanks for the information. I learned something new.
  • DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Color me "DUMB".....I can't get it to work.image
  • jessewvujessewvu Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool, way to go PCGS!