Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

World Coin Purchases - Colorado Springs, CO - Late June, 2015 Coin Show

Between the first and second weeks of the ANA's summer seminar, I attended the coin show in Colorado Springs and spent a good deal of time at Mr. Bill Rosenblum's table (he is from Littleton, CO) and purchased many world coins from his 1/2 off bin. Mr. Rosenblum is a very nice man and it was a pleasure to meet him.

Part One of my Colorado coin show purchases - Mr. Bill Rosenblum

Comments

• Options
    dizzleccdizzlecc Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭
    Cool way to share the purchases by creating a you tube video. You purchases a nice group.
  • Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    Awesome! So glad you attended a show, befriended a new dealer, and posted a cool video proudly displaying your newps.

This is what the hobby should be all about. This made my day.

Hopefully your friends will see the video and get the bug. Or strangers will see it, reach out to you with their own coin stories, and you'll make new friends. Awesome
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• Options
    ZoharZohar Posts: 6,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed this thread. Kenny keep up the good work - this is living the dream. As you get older there is less time for the hobby, but make the best of it!
  • Options
    CocoinutCocoinut Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have a nice variety there, Kenny. Bill Rosenblum is truly a nice guy. I bought coins from him 20-30 years ago, and still have most of them. I wasn't a huge buyer, but Bill and his wife always remembered my name, and treated me as a friend. I bet he'll remember you next time as well.

Jim
    Countdown to completion of my Mercury Set: 2 coins. My growing Lincoln Set: Finally completed!
  • Options
    bronzematbronzemat Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff, Kenny.