Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

My 1984 Topps FB Wax Case FS by Goldin Auctions

Thought I'd post the link for those that might be interested. Will be auctioned live at The National, but can also online bid:

1984 Topps Football Sealed Wax Case

Comments

• Options
    kencopekencope Posts: 416 ✭✭
    Now open for bidding!
  • Options
    Nice case there. And already got bids on it.
    Dont mind if i join the bandwagon, but i also have a 1984 unopened pack (graded by GAI 9.5) on Ebay.
    I always wondered what might be sealed inside, just never had the guts to pull the trigger.

Collecting RC's (mostly 40-60's)
  • Options
    I just bid but they won't let me bid higher since I am newly registered.
  • Options
    Appreciate the bid! Yeah, I think they have a $5k limit or something on newly registered people. I believe you just need to call them to get it raised. Thanks again for your interest!
  • Options
    They raised my limit. I just rebid.
  • Options
    Glad they took care of that so quickly for you! Makes me feel better as a consignor that they're giving good customer service. Hope you win it ; would of course prefer to see it go to a board member (well, not at the current price, but I hope you're the winner at a higher price)! Thanks again for the bid!
  • Options
    Less than 3 days left!
  • Options
    bouncebounce Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭
    I will be at the auction - a few things I'm interested in, I will keep an eye on these! image
  • Options
    Should be a great dinner and auction! I wanted to go, but had a surgery last week and am stuck at home. Hope you have a great time and pick up some awesome items!

<< <i>I will be at the auction - a few things I'm interested in, I will keep an eye on these! image >>