Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Album question

I have started a collection of proof Indians and I want to put them in the new album. The only thing I see is for TruViews. I use robec for my pics. Is it possible to use Bob's pics or must I use TruViews?
Every man is a self made man.

Comments

• Options
    RadioContestKingRadioContestKing Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I have started a collection of proof Indians and I want to put them in the new album. The only thing I see is for TruViews. I use robec for my pics. Is it possible to use Bob's pics or must I use TruViews? >>

No you can use Bob's pictures.

I think once you put those pictures in the regular set you are building, that when you do the Album it will allow the other pictures.

You just click on that coin and it should offer any pictures you already have. I know in my sets some are truviews and some are not......Enjoy image
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=UayFm2yCHV8
    I used to be famous now I just collect coins.

Link to My Registry Set.

https://pcgs.com/setregistry/quarters/washington-quarters-specialty-sets/washington-quarters-complete-variety-set-circulation-strikes-1932-1964/publishedset/78469

Varieties Are The Spice Of LIFE and Thanks to Those who teach us what to search For.
  • Options
    sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proof IHC's? Awesome.
    Looking forward to viewing your album.

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• Options
    keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is the option to HIDE trueviews of coins that you don't want them shown for then you can upload the photos for each coin that you do want to show. Robec does a fine job, that's for sure.
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • Options
    winkywinky Posts: 1,671
    It's hard to beat proof Indians. The colors are out of this world. Good luck.
  • Options
    OldIndianNutKaseOldIndianNutKase Posts: 2,700 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few of the pics of in my proof IHC set (Paha Sapa Indian Proofs) are not TrueViews. If I recall correctly the 1900 and the 1904 were seller provided pictures but you will notice that the clarity does not seem to be as good as TrueViews, probably because they were taken in the slabs. I look forward to viewing your set.

OINK
  • Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to seeing some (more) IHC Proofs!
    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How far along are you with the set? What a challenge. Good luck!