Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

HOLD 1861, 1863, & 1865 Seated Liberty Half Dollars, All PCGS AU55.... FRESHLY GRADED for the fi

1861 50C PCGS AU55 - Displays light orange and blue toning with ample luster beneath. Abnormally strong eye-appeal should warrant CAC endorsement. HOLD
1863 50C PCGS AU55 - Ultra low pop! Steel gray in color with a semi-prooflike finish. The toning is a little blotchy in some areas but overall it's a superb example of this scarce 'sleeper' date. HOLD
1865 50C PCGS AU55 - Ultra low pop! Both sides are enveloped by a layer of orange and blue toning. A really outstanding coin that immediately catches your eye, not to mentioned PCGS has graded only a dozen in this grade! HOLD

... Or take all three for $HOLD. Can provide more pics upon request. None of the coins have been to CAC!

Lurking and learning since 2010. Full-time professional numismatist.

Comments

• Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭
    Those are some nice Halves. How long are you gonna be 19 years old? image

@ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    okiedudeokiedude Posts: 643 ✭✭✭
    Darn
    Brian, I missed the giveaway price!
    Nice SLH's!
    BST with: Oldhobo, commoncents05, NoLawyer, AgentJim007, Bronzemat, 123cents, Lordmarcovan, VanHalen, ajaan, MICHAELDIXON, jayPem and more!
  • Options
    BustCudsBustCuds Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭

Those sure didn't last long image

Very nice trio.
  • Options
    BustHalfBrianBustHalfBrian Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭

<< <i>... How long are you gonna be 19 years old? image >>

278 more days image
    Lurking and learning since 2010. Full-time professional numismatist.
  • Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wowsers on that trio of Seated Half Dollars! If I did not have those spot filled in my collelction, and if I was quicker on the draw...
    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...