Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB 1964 Bazooka Panels

Looking for Yaz, Clemente, Brooks, Kaline and Aaron panel in high grade. Dotted lines on all four sides a must. Thanks. Scott

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    I bet you are!!!!!

The ones you showed us last night ... I think will be tough to match condition wise.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    QUITCRABQUITCRAB Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭
    TTT
  • Options
    TTT. Anyone ?
  • Options
    On June 28 a guy showed me some AMAZING panels, once of which contained THE MICK. I believe he is sending them to PSA. Some may even come back GEM MINT 10s. Interested? Lol
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    I think you may be disappointed with ANY new ones you find after buying those AMAZING panels the other week.

Send them to PSA yet?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    No hurry to send in. Want to complete set first then get them trimmed down better. May take 2 to 5 years to finish set ! Need 4 more panels. Yaz. Kaline. Aaron. Clemente
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck, Scott! You have a fine start to an outstanding set and I hope you can acquire the rest in similar grade to finish it.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.