Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

How Much Longer Do I have To Wait?

Hey Guys,

Sent in a bunch of cards for grading (161). The cards were received on 4/23/2015. My account shows a Status of OK and a Service of Monthly Special 9. It is a 50 day bulk submission. How many more days until my 50 day wait is over? Should they have popped yet?

Another question, in the guess when these grades will pop thread, http://forums.collectors.com/messageview.cfm?catid=11&threadid=946175 a lot of you guys are choosing dates relatively close to the receive date. Is this normal? Should I be worried that my grades haven't yet popped?

Thanks,
Chris
Love '83 Topps. Looking to put together a PSA 10 set.

Comments

• Options
    olb31olb31 Posts: 2,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Call customer service and ask them if everything is alright. But my longest wait was 72 business days and I had to call customer service multiple times to get it done that fast. There is no transparency to the grading process as to when an order will be graded. And the business days are approximations. Also, the order time does not start until the order is logged.
    Work hard and you will succeed!!
  • Options
    If it is a 50 day submission, then that's 50 business days (mon-fri). So count from the log in date out 50 business days. By my count 50 business days should be 1 July.

Red

Looking for 81-84 Topps Stickers in PSA 9 or better, 81 Topps Scratch offs, 83 Topps Fold outs in PSA 8 or better, 83 Fleer Stamps and 81/86 Fleer Star Stickers in PSA 9 or better.
    >

• Options
    cgcmgrcgcmgr Posts: 116 ✭✭
    Thanks guys, how would I go about knowing when my order is logged? Do I get an email or an update on my account page?
  • Options
    Log date is under your account, "Date Received". That is different than the day that the package was delivered to PSA.

Remember to subtract holidays (Memorial Day) and major shows (Long Beach Expo) from the business day count. You are probably on day ~45.

Also remember that the turnaround is approximate (few days over is normal).

My guess: sometime in the week of July 6-11.
  • Options
    ok, not too bad of a wait left I guess

Thanks
  • Options
    flatfoot816flatfoot816 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭
    who knows? I sent in 2 subs that were logged in May 12th. 150 1967 Topps BB cards and 120 1986 Fleer basketball cards.

Amazingly the '67s popped in 3 DAYS !!

still waiting on the 1986 Fleer
  • Options
  • Options
    So I hold off on posting this question for so long and wouldn't you know it, the cards popped yesterday, one day after I posted this. Grades are ok. I would have liked to see more tens (who wouldn't). Got 16 including a 1983 Sandberg. Also got some low pop 1983 10s to help my collection along. Mostly 9s and 8s with the occasional 7 here and there. A 4 was thrown in, don't know what hat was all about, I have to see the card. Most of the cards were 83 Topps with a few 84 USFL cards.
  • Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>A 4 was thrown in, don't know what hat was all about, I have to see the card. >>

Most likely a small surface wrinkle on the front. Glad you got your poppage with some 10s!