Home U.S. Coin Forum

Bid/Ask Help

keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
Roll of 1961-D 1c Red, please. image
"If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:

Comments

• CocoinutCocoinut Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    75 cents/85 cents. Very common coins, as this was during the coin boom of the early 60's, when coins were saved by the bag (5,000 coins).

Jim
    Countdown to completion of my Mercury Set: 2 coins. My growing Lincoln Set: Finally completed!
  • keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. I thought it would be at least a few bucks. The copper is worth more than a dollar even. Spot free Reds...really?
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • CocoinutCocoinut Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. '64's are even lower, 65 cents, and the 60-P is only 70 cents. It seems odd that 54-year old rolls would be the same as 2013 rolls of cents; apparently anyone who wanted '61 rolls already has them.

Jim
    Countdown to completion of my Mercury Set: 2 coins. My growing Lincoln Set: Finally completed!
  • keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. I really thought 61-D was better. I wonder what I was confused with.
  • gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have one that may grade MS 67 your looking at a 4,000 coin.image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file