Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

How many PSA slabs can go in a small priority flat rate box?

...and is it $5.95 no matter where in the continental US? Thanks.
Daniel

Comments

• Options
    jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭
    I would say 4 or 5 tops and its anywhere in the US Alaska and Hawaii are included.
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658
  • Options
    5!
  • Options
    I think i've been able to fit 6 or 8 before if you pack them perpendicular to the box. It's tight, but works.

Ryan Hoge - PSA President, IG: @maysmantle

• Options
    cpettimdcpettimd Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭
    I use flat rate padded envelopes with USPS.com postage purchase runs $5.70
    They are stretchy and you can easily fit one of those psa brown boxes in them (about 15? Slabs)
    Collecting Clemente master (#6) and basic PSA registry sets, Hank Aaron master and basic sets, Mantle oddball issues, 1970's mega decade HOFs, 1967 Topps pin ups, and high grade Topps Clemente and Aaron. Numerous transactions with over 100 board members.
  • Options
    BaltimoreYankeeBaltimoreYankee Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys, for all the comments. I didn't realize there was a flat rate padded mailer (bubble envelope). Will have to check that out.
    Daniel
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Thanks guys, for all the comments. I didn't realize there was a flat rate padded mailer (bubble envelope). Will have to check that out. >>

Daniel ... go to USPS website and order them. They are free and arrive pretty quickly.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Thanks guys, for all the comments. I didn't realize there was a flat rate padded mailer (bubble envelope). Will have to check that out. >>

Daniel ... go to USPS website and order them. They are free and arrive pretty quickly. >>

Yep I use these all the time, but I would obviously put the slabs inside a box or heavily bubble wrap them before placing them into the USPS Flat Rate bubble mailer.
  • Options
    MULLINS5MULLINS5 Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

Daniel ... go to USPS website and order them. They are free and arrive pretty quickly. >>

And order Priority Mail Box - 1096L. Larger than the Small Flat Rate Box and fits perfectly in the padded mailer.
  • Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    This is great information. Thanks to all who contributed here.

BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable