Home Precious Metals
Options

Great prices on 2015 Australian 1-Oz Silver & Gold on eBay offered by Bay Precious Metals

Bay Precious Metals has an eBay special running for 100ea (4-Rolls of 25) 2015 Australian 1-Oz Silver Funnel-Web Spiders. Equates to $16.85 per coin delivered.

Plus a 2015 Australian 1-Oz Gold Kangaroo for $15 over spot delivered.

They also offer a Rand Refinery 1-Oz Elephant Gold Bar in Assay for a few dollars over spot delivered.

I have personally purchased over $6k from this company within the month of June alone and I'm very pleased to report that every item has been packaged extremely well and shipped by UPS with adult signature confirmation.

"In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation [...] Gold stands in the way of this insidious process. It stands as a protector of property rights." - Alan Greenspan

Comments

• Options
    RyansRustRyansRust Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    Just bought my 1st gold coin from them last night. Cheapest I could find online. A 1/10 maple for $129 shipped.
  • Options
    $116 over spot?
    UCSB Electrical Engineering....... USCG and NASA
  • Options
    RyansRustRyansRust Posts: 179 ✭✭✭

<< <i>$116 over spot? >>

Yes if I would have bought 10. Then I would have just bought an oz. But I don't have 1k.
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couldn't help myself and bought the 100 Australian Silver Spider coins... didn't need to spend the money, but they are neat coins and it was a pretty good price at just under $17/coin. Hopefully, silver doesn't go down soon and that I can sell a few of them off at my next coin club meeting image

• Options
    sebrownsebrown Posts: 424
    I too purchased 100 of the Australian Spiders. A great deal indeed for a Perth Mint product at a $1.10 over spot delivered.

The gold items listed are now sold out - 480 1-Oz Kangaroos and 785 1-Oz Rand Elephant bars on their way to new owners. Roughly $1.5M sold rather quickly.

"In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation [...] Gold stands in the way of this insidious process. It stands as a protector of property rights." - Alan Greenspan