Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Great 1953 and 1963 lots set building. CHEAP

Hey guys,

Working on some upgrading and have some pretty clean lots cheap. I will take check or I can take CC on square if you contact me. The 1953 lots are mostly clean G-VG with some fair and some vgex but most are g-vg range.

1953 Bowman color with some stars and hi #s: 100 cards with 90 different. Includes Erskine, Ashburn, Doby, Furillo, Durocher, Kiner, Roberts, Hodges, Jenson, 28 hi #s including #160 Abrams and more.
$6857 Beckett value. $675 delivered.
1953 Topps: 133 with 130 different and 19 hi #s including Woodling and Bolling. Some stars like Feller, Mize, Black, Nuxhall, Williams, Kluszewski, etc. $5,075 Beckett. $500 delivered.
1953 Bowman B&W: 50 cards with 47 different including Wilhelm $2,590 beckett value $250 delivered.
1963 Topps baseball: 336 cards low numbers with heavy duplication mostly EX-EXMT some worse.....almost all commons, few home town heroes, a few CLs and Teams, only star is Banks/Aaron card.
$2,200 Beckett value, $225 delivered.

Take it all for $1,600 and I will throw in 4 1954 Johnston Cookies Braves including Mathews all P-F, 6-1955 Bowman braves low grade, and 4 1955 Topps P-G including Mathews, Black, and Herman (VG+) delivered. I do not have scans but can take pics and text if interested. Cards have great appeal for the technical grades for the most part. Very little marks and tape. Mostly just clean cards. This should be less than 10% of book for a some great years for cards. I leave for Nashville TN Monday and can get in the mail before I leave. Will return July 10th. Duaghter is singing Tuesday night at the Grand Ole Opry!

Thanks,
Jason

Comments