Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

FS: football rookies & UNOPENED 84 pack GAI 9.5 pics & pricing added! NOW ON EBAY!!!

Parting ways with some of my football RC's collection. Just hadn't much time to put on Ebay, plus seeing if folks are interested first.
i typically spend more time on N54 than here, ask questions and PM please if interested.
Need references, i know some folks here, but have done many transactions on Net54.
76 Payton RC Gem 10
81 Montana RC Gem 10
Unitas RC psa 3.5
65 Namath RC sgc 30
OJ simpson RC psa 8
Terry Bradshaw RC psa 6
Joe Mean Greene RC psa 6
55 Red Grange all american psa 6
1984 unopened pack GAI 9.5
Collecting RC's (mostly 40-60's)

Comments

• bballjunkiebballjunkie Posts: 285 ✭✭
    PM Sent
  • Whoa, got embarded with many PM's here. So i am gonna try put some pics up and some pricing, Open to multiple buys and offers.
    Note: The Walter Payton & Joe Montana are not PSA, they are GEM graded 10's, and they both are currently on Ebay.
    I got most of the PICS over on Net54.
    76 Payton RC

81 Montana RC-- VERY HOT ITEM CURRENTLY!

more pics of these 2 cards on Ebay-including backs Ebay link to Ebay listing(s) Ebay listing

1970 OJ Simpson

1965 Joe Namath RC (much better than the Legendary one in June-PSA3 with stain & paperloss sold for 657)

1957 Unitas RC

Bradshaw RC

Joe Mean Greene RC

55 Grange all-american

84 wax pack unopened GAI 9.5 MINT (corner plastic slab torn)

• Getting "embarded" is the worst!

• << <i>Getting "embarded" is the worst! >>

Sorry, didnt know how to word it. Could of say, getting hit from all angles??
    or snowballed
  • bballjunkiebballjunkie Posts: 285 ✭✭
    Does anyone else see a pic of the Simpson rookie card in this thread. I am not seeing it but am not sure if it is just my computer. Thanks!

• << <i>Does anyone else see a pic of the Simpson rookie card in this thread. I am not seeing it but am not sure if it is just my computer. Thanks! >>

Glad the photobucket link worked, but the OJ is shown/listed here.
    I replied back to the PM's from (bballjunkie, cory1976, bounce, Bill82, wirngleycub) --Awaiting responses hearing back now of any interest??
    I like to sell the Bradshaw/Greene together since they are from the same year/issue.
  • Last time BUMP-- ALL the cards are now listed on EBAY
    Here a link to the Namath: Namath listing
    Just click on my other items and see the others.
    UPDATE: ALL NOW HAVE PICS front & back !!!