Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1996 NBA Stars Members Only

Just picked this set up and don't know much about it. The only information
I could find on it said there were 750 made and I was wondering if anyone knew if the
star reprint rookies were included with this set? Any info would be appreciated

Thank You
" I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we in here talking about practice. I mean, listen, we're talking about practice "

Comments

• Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    I know that there are ”Members Only” versions of all the inserts from that set. I would assume they would all be included in the initial offering of complete sets, but can't say for sure whether the set you bought week include them.

I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    RaulsmasterRaulsmaster Posts: 663 ✭✭
    They were indeed included...all 50 of them
    It never leaves you...
  • Options
    Thank you both for the information I tried uploading a picture of the set but having issues with that.
    " I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we in here talking about practice. I mean, listen, we're talking about practice "
  • Options
    markmacmarkmac Posts: 412 ✭✭✭
    I remember buying packs of this issue. If my memory is correct, in order to win the members only set you had to guess the top 5 players of all time as picked by someone. I filled out a ton of them with every variation I could think of except one. Jordan didn't make the top 5. I had every plausible combination including Jordan. I guess that's why there weren't a lot of sets given out.
  • Options
    byronscott4everbyronscott4ever Posts: 932 ✭✭✭
    SClub MO sets were sold but these are rare as Topps seemed to make less every year.