Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH: The Mint on Carson Street by Rusty Goe

Description from Amazon.com: "This book pays tribute to the popular Nevada branch mint and the many wonderful coins produced there. True-life stories are told of the Comstock miners near the Carson City Mint who procured the gold and silver used to make the coins. Brief biographical profiles are presented of the men and women connected with the Carson City Mint. This book recently received the Double Crown of numismatic literature and was awarded Book of the Year honors by the Numismatic Literary Guild and the Professional Numismatics Guild."

Paperback in very good condition - I read it, enjoyed it then put it on the shelf. Amazon lists this book with insanely high prices starting in excess of $590! I like it, but not that much. If you offer more than $500, it's yours. If you'd like to pay less, I'm open to offers of a cash deal, or a trade for pre-1933 US gold or nice Morgans.

Lots of references here on the BST, mostly as a buyer.
Successful Forum transactions in the last couple of years with: jwitten, liefgold, goldcoin98. Older transactions with shortrgapbob, abitofthisabitofthat, Duxbutt, Morgansforever, Elkevvo, Dunerlaw, Pwrful4, Billet7, AUandAG, pragmaticgoat, MPLunatic, Rob41281, holeinone1972, AnkurJ, OregonCityGold, Inditonka, Colorfulcoins, cohodk, Mission16, kieferscoins

Comments

• Options
    CoinshowmanCoinshowman Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    ttt
    Successful Forum transactions in the last couple of years with: jwitten, liefgold, goldcoin98. Older transactions with shortrgapbob, abitofthisabitofthat, Duxbutt, Morgansforever, Elkevvo, Dunerlaw, Pwrful4, Billet7, AUandAG, pragmaticgoat, MPLunatic, Rob41281, holeinone1972, AnkurJ, OregonCityGold, Inditonka, Colorfulcoins, cohodk, Mission16, kieferscoins