Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Belated but still important.

Happy Fathers' Day to all out there. Whether you have children of your own or help out a kid in the hobby who doesn't have a parent into the hobby, your presence makes the lives of kids better and more meaningful. I'm glad to get to chat with you folks daily.

Stork, I believe I missed any potential Mothers' Day salutation to you last month. And I would rather not be any more remiss.

Comments

• Options
    coffeycecoffeyce Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭
    Thanks. Mine youngest is 9 months I'm training her to coins. But she likes the pcgs blue holding box better than the slabbed coins...
  • Options
    NapNap Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, enjoyed my first father's day this year
  • Options
    olmanjonolmanjon Posts: 1,187
    Thanks for the Fathers Day wishes. My daughters are in there 40's. My grand kids range from 21 years to 2 and a half years. Love them all.
    Olmanjon
    Proud recipiant of the Lord M "you suck award-March-2008"
    http://bit.ly/bxi7py
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here is a tiny cellphone pic (a murky moonshot, really) of my Father's Day gift. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    JCMhoustonJCMhouston Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭
    My kids are in their 30's, one living in NYC, so this is what I did for fathers day.

Funday

My dad is 85 and wanted to see what autocross was like so he drove over from Florida for the weekend to go racing with me. It was hot and humid but we had a great day.
  • Options
    nicholasz219nicholasz219 Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭
    Hahaha, Jeff, I did this.

Not my video, but same event.

Sometimes, on Fathers' Day, you get to go to a coin show. Some days you get to go to Iron and Wine with your fiancé. So my day was decidedly slower.

Fiona gave me a World Notgeld book on CD then this stuff.

• Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like y'all had some good times. Thanks for the well wishes. My day was Sunday, of course, but I only had the morning to enjoy. Woke to waffles and OJ brunch with wife and son. Opened some cards and a gift, snuggled on the bed and sofa, played with toys, then it was off to work. Taught some lessons then played an Avenue Q show. Monday felt more like a Fathers Day celebration. Much more time with my son playing and hanging out, doing dad stuff. I'm used to it though. As a musician - or really anyone in a service industry - you typically work when everyone else isn't working. Holidays are an opportunity to earn money and this weekend was no exception.
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE