Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Revised Handling Of Bonus Points For Varieties/Labels

This is a follow-on/conclusion to the "I'M SO CONFUSED......" thread....

I'M SO CONFUSED.....

I wanted everyone to get the word.

Thanks to BJ and Wondercoin I think we are back to earth again, and I hope the sets have all been updated.

Labels don't matter any longer, like "First Strike", etc. (welcome change) and it appears that the varieties are being handled properly in the Basic, Major and Complete sets. For the varieties, it all comes down to the identified slot PCGS# and what other variety PCGS#'s are associated with that slot PCGS#.

BONUS PLAN LINK....

I'm not involved with any sets that have the FH, PL, etc. designations, so I can't really say anything about how all of that is being handled for bonus points.

I'm sure there are still some isolated problem cases, but hopefully the "rules" are set now.

Comments

• Options
    georgiacop50georgiacop50 Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭✭
    bump

Glad things are improved here!
  • Options
    onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭
    I still see several varieties in my set that are pop 1/0 in both columns but are not highlighted in yellow or grey.
    I'm not getting credit for the bonus points for these.

1947 FS-101
    1953S FS-501
    1964 FS-801

Almighty Dimes Variety Set
  • Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,896 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I still see several varieties in my set that are pop 1/0 in both columns but are not highlighted in yellow or grey.
    I'm not getting credit for the bonus points for these... >>

Ditto on this end as well.
    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...