Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

World Au/Pt: Canada, Chile, Iran, Mexico, Latvia, Austria, IOM

The cleaning out and consolidating is moving along. I had these slabbed ATS, not so much as they are numismatically important, but as I have long forgotten my sources for these I wanted to make sure everything was easy to verify. All these are in NGC slabs. Photos were done by the window, on my kitchen counter, with my tablet and the only editing was to crop. I can try for nicer pictures if needed by request.

I'm most interested in checks/money orders. I'm feeling more and more allergic to Paypal every day. Prices are as delivered, and my estimations for the prices are via price guides, eBay sales and listings on internet sites whenever I could find a value for reasonably comparable grades. And, I'm trying to undercut image.

No problem returns, but let me know first and you pay the shipping back. For those that know me and the sorts of things I like (Japan, Albania, 90% face, 1/10 platinum eagles, gold eagles/fractionals, Britannia sets, 1/2 sovs, 2 sovs) I'm open to trading.

The Canadian gold was something I bought in the original set. Foolishly I broke it up at one point and even sold the box. What a dummy. Anyway, I kept the gold and the wolf coins (I'm holding onto the wolf though!) and now the gold is for sale. I'm not sure what the populations look like on the PCGS side, but for NGC this is pretty good. Only one cameo in 69, 8 other 68s and all the rest lower. The highest UCAM grade was a 67, and nothing higher than a 68 for the regular specimen strike. I'm asking a bit more than the 66 I found for sale.

CANADA 1967 $20 gold, SP 68 CAM, .5287 AGW, $950

CHILE 1895 5 PESO, MS 63, .0883 AGW, $200

CHILE 1926 50 PESO, MS 62, .2943 AGW $475

IRAN SH1332 (1953) 1/4 Pahlavi, MS 65, .0589 AGW $190

MEXICO 1959 restrike 20 PESO, MS 65, .4822 AGW $625

Comments

• Options
    StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm working on pictures and prices, but I'm adding:

South Africa 2003 lion Natura set. Includes original case and cert, and graded PF 70 Ultra Cam by NGC. It's the 1/2 and 1/4 set.

Also ( all NGC graded):

Canada platinum 1/10 endangered wildlife series. 1/10 ounce aka $30 platinum.
    2000 pronghorn PF 70 UC
    1998 grey wolf PF 69 UC

Latvia 'Coin of Latvia' G20L, won the best design, but this is an MS 66

Bosnia & Hersogovina 1996 gold 1/10 suvarena, Hanoverian horse<<--- ON HOLD

Austria 1976 1000 schilling Babenberg Millenium MS 67

Mexico 1985 Mo gold 25 peso World Cup Soccer KM-506.2 PF 69 UC

Isle of Man

1992 1 oz Siamese MS 65
    1992 1/5 oz Siamese MS 66
    1997 1/10 oz Long Haired Smoke MS 69

PM if interested in anything specific, and I'll add photos as I get to them. These were all sent to NGC by me as I'm clearing out the gold box to buy more Japanese, Albania or bullion for the most part.

Speaking of which, I'm interested in gem/near gem Japanese coins as well as Zog's era Albanian coins. Of the latter, I'm still in need of the 1935 silver minors, plus I'm looking for some of the gold coins.

Cathy aka Stork

• Options
    StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally got some pictures...with the usual caveat I just quickly shot these with my phone, in the dining room with no editing other than a crop/rotate. (I'll be updating in stages here, so be patient, or shoot me a message if I'm dragging too much):

The South African set (both proof/ultracam 70s): SOLD

The Canadian platinums (pronghorn is PF 70 UC, and the wolf is PF 69 UC) ($215 and $200 respectively)

and

Latvia (award winning coin, a fair discount from eBay prices given grade) ($450):

Austria ($625):

second Mexico--the black specks were on the slab, brushed off and definitely NOT on the coin ($385):

Still updating, pricing getting added.