Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

Bidder rewards™

CoinZipCoinZip Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭
edited October 15, 2016 7:01AM in Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
No purchase necessary, all you have to do is bid. Each month CoinZip will award 5 cash prizes.

5 Top active bidders (most bids)

Payment schedule: as of June 1st 2015

1st place $30

2nd place $25

3rd place $20

4th place $15

5th place $10

Coin Club Benefit auctions ..... View the Lots

Tagged:

Comments

• CoinZipCoinZip Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭
    Top active bidders for June 2016

Top active bidders for May 2016

Top active bidders for April 2016

Top active bidders for March 2016

March 2016 Winners
    1. jay1187 705 bids

2. innpkg 586 bids

3. JimX 432 bids

4. kenlowry 228 bids

5. Sven 227 bids

Oct 2015 winners
    1. Timothy Sudduth 1914 bids

2. David Friedman 1328 bids

3. Jim Exum 789 bids

4. Justin Martin 737 bids

5. Rusty Zajac 523 bids

Sept 2015 winners
    1. Jim Exum bids: 1403

2. Timothy Sudduth bids: 1132

3. David Friedman bids: 898

4. Robert A. McCullough bids: 661

5. Rusty Zajac bids: 221

Aug 2015 winners
    1. Jim Exum, bids: 331

2. David Friedman, bids: 212

3. Morgan Winebrenner, bids: 160

4. Timothy Sudduth, bids: 110

5. Louis Hawkins, bids: 94

July 2015 winners
    1. David Friedman, bids: 746

2. Patrick Jenkins, bids: 504

3. Ben Orooji, bids: 436

4. Robert A. McCullough, bids: 416

5. Effie Nichelson, bids: 256

June 2015 winners....
    1. David Friedman bids: 738

2. T. Everett Jones bids: 350

3. Ben Orooji bids: 242

4. Bill Waltman bids: 138

5. Joshua Sawyer bids: 118

• LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    Hey now this is a very creative way to increase web traffic. I am impressed guys, truly. I mean it in the most sincere way possible. My wife and I own our own businesses, and are always trying to think outside the box. So I commend you on a job well done.

I do have a question: is the bid count one bid per lot? or do you count every single "bid increase" as well? so if I bid a penny on a lot, then raised my max bid to a buck, then raised it to five bucks... that would count as three bids? or one?

Either way very cool. I admit I am going to visit the site and see if there are any lots that catch my eye. Normally I don't because I'm not buying at the moment, but if it pays to bid ... image
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

Thank you LochNESS.

Here is how it works.

The starting bid is .99

you bid 5 bucks (you get 1 bid) and your the high bidder at .99

you increase your bid to 10 bucks before anyone else bids (you do not get a bid) and your the high bidder at .99

I bid 2 bucks (I get 1 bid and you get 1 bid) you are the high bidder at 2 bucks + 1 incriment.

Moral of the story.... it pays to be the first bidder.

Top active bidders for March 2016

• ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    Very interesting promotion, except I would base it on WINNING BIDS.

As set up now, as I see it, I could go to all the auctions with a 99c opening bid......where I KNOW the winning bid will be over 99c (aren't they all?)......and bid the 99c knowing I am not going to win, but have a good chance of winning some money.

If I get outbid, I could see by how much and decide if I want to place another 'non-winning' bid.

Now, a winning bid means I was serious about getting that coin, and if I place the high bid off the bat, then your scenario of getting multiple bids on that first bid plays out.

Just saying.......
  • CoinflipCoinflip Posts: 842 ✭✭✭
    ...it's creating bids so it works imo, grest incentive
    SMILEFORSOMECHANGE LLC
    RAD#306

• WTG Alan , seems I slipped down a lot . lol
    Instant Karmas Gonna Get Ya , John Lennon
  • Alan say the bid is at $5 and I bid $6 but that wasn't enough , then I bid $10 but that still wasn't enough . Do I get any bids then ?
  • Alan , one more thing . Please let me know when you put some silver or gold coins for auction . I can't afford bidding on Pan Ams stuff with the shipping they charge .
    Originally posted by: rzage

Alan say the bid is at $5 and I bid $6 but that wasn't enough , then I bid $10 but that still wasn't enough . Do I get any bids then ?

I screen captured one of the auctions you were bidding on to show you how the counter works. Every time you see your name, it counted a bid for you. So far you have 9 bids on this auction alone.

Originally posted by: ajia

Very interesting promotion, except I would base it on WINNING BIDS.

As set up now, as I see it, I could go to all the auctions with a 99c opening bid......where I KNOW the winning bid will be over 99c (aren't they all?)......and bid the 99c knowing I am not going to win, but have a good chance of winning some money.

If I get outbid, I could see by how much and decide if I want to place another 'non-winning' bid.

Now, a winning bid means I was serious about getting that coin, and if I place the high bid off the bat, then your scenario of getting multiple bids on that first bid plays out.

Just saying.......

To us every bid is just as important as the high bid, so we count them all and the winner(s) are paid based on their activity.

You can go through and bid 99c on every item, don't be surprised if you win some of them. As long as you pay for the items you win you will be eligible for our Bidder rewards™ program.

Here is a tip, since the system counts the proxy bids too, being the first bidder makes a difference in the number of bids. Every time someone bids, you get a bid too. See the example above where rzage has 9 bids, he only placed one bid, the proxy bids happen when someone else bids but they are counted just the same. rzage had an advantage until he was outbid. Long story short, bid first and bid high and you'll have a better chance of accumulating the most bids.

June 2016