Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

Late Roman bronze coins, $1.00 each (NOT MY COINS- I just posted pix for the seller)

Comments

• Options
    byknowbyknow Posts: 101
    Sorry about the mix up Lord M,first off, years ago my wife set up my email and just left here name (maiden) there and I never changed it. Half asleep when I posted this morning,that's why its where it is. Was very grateful for your offer.Thought I made myself clear it is for whole lot.Did not intend to cause you any distress.....So yes my name is Alfred Tambling Jr. I live in Springfield Vt.and email charlie2say is my old dog long gone charlie.............image
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aha! That clears up some mysteries. image

You might wanna post this information over on the original US Coins B/S/T thread.

You now have pictures, and I linked your thread up from here and from the June Bargain Bin.

I see you posted a question about PMs on the main US Coin forum and hope I answered that.

If you are selling the coins as one big lot, people will still need to know how many are there at a dollar each, and what to pay for shipping, and how to pay, etc.

If you wanna sell stuff, you've gotta give people the DETAILS, man!

I got very confused when I was getting PMs about the coins when I didn't even know you had posted them on the US B/S/T yet.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.