Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

FSH: Latvia gold "Maiden" proof, 2 nice German coins, Italian "Flying Nude" 20c

Latvia: gold "Maiden 5-lati proof, 2003

Pretty little gold coin. Freshly graded PCGS PR69 DCAM.

Used to be in an NGC PR70 DCAM holder (#2794652-012)

KM5, .999 gold/.0400 oz. 13.92 mm. Estimated mintage of 20,000 pieces.

This features the popular "Maiden" design used on earlier silver coins of Latvia.

Previous World Coin Forum thread about this coin (when it was still in the NGC holder)

$149 delivered. (Or swap...?)

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,216 ✭✭✭✭✭

German States (Saxony) 2-pfennig, 1869-B. Nice gem-quality Brown UNC with a touch of color.

Previous World Coin Forum thread about this coin

$49 delivered.

Germany (Weimar Republic): aluminum-bronze 10-rentenpfennig, 1924-A (off-center error)

Nice bright BU coin, and a cool error.

Previous World Coin Forum thread about this coin

Someone who collects Weimar German errors like this suggested I should ask around $200 for this piece.

But I got it for a decent price, so I don't need to. Let's price it to sell at $99 delivered.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Five-piece lot Italian 20-centesimi coins, 1894-1922

Includes three of the popular KM44 "Flying Nude" types.

1894-KB (KM28), 1910-R (KM44), 1911-R (KM44), 1922-R (KM44), 1919-R (KM58). The KM58 coins were overstruck on coins of the earlier KM28 type.

$8 delivered.