Home Sports Talk
Options

pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you really think it was necessary to start another Red Sox thread? Or do you just need attention?

Most of us are disgusted with the team performance...you are living in some kind of "love the Red Sox time warp".

So, we are now to abandon the original thread and jump to this one...is that the message here? You, who obviously fail to read stats, blogs, rumors, or general observations of on-field performance of this lackluster club, think another thread is gonna rally the fans.

I think not...and this is my last contribution to this self-indulgence.

• Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭
    I am just sick of all the negativity about the Red Sox and don't think it helps.
  • Options
    I'll make ONE exception to not posting here.

"I am just sick of all the negativity about the Red Sox and don't think it helps."

FACTS ARE FACTS!!!! Does it not matter to you that the team went 2/9 in RISPs yesterday??? Does that not tell you something, anything? Read the stats, get into the internals of the team and get off the rah rah crap. Don't think it helps? Helps or hurts who??? Nobody remotely gives a rip about what is written here, and what I write is my OPINION, no more, no less. If you wanna bury your head in the sand and light a candle in hopes all this will get better real soon, go right ahead. Meanwhile, I will, from time to time write (in the other thread), my thoughts on where the team is and my opinion of where I think they're going...and, I think they're in a disastrous downward spiral of mediocrity.

Wasn't it you who thought Swihart was the end all, be all that was gonna be the spark of the team...isn't that the same Swihart that went 0-4 yesterday? Oh Castillo...dunno, but he was the "next up" savior...according to you. So, you think all my negative posting does no good...DON'T READ MY POSTS...just keep looking at your watch in anticipation of the next "first pitch"...only to be given a few highs, and a lot of lows.

The Red Sox team does not have their head in the game...yet. The highest paid player doesn't even know when there are less then two outs?? Yo, Hanley, all you had to do was glance to your right and see how many big red circles were lit up on the scoreboard...DOOFUS !!

So, you go right ahead and add as many threads as you think is necessary...keep dreaming of yesteryear. And yes, I will continue to be negative...as long as the team continues to play as poorly as they have, for the money they make, I will hammer them. I challenge you to find anything that I have posted stat-wise to be false...you can't hide from reality.

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind Louis Pasteur
  • Options
    Correction...

Swihart went 1-4 yesterday...batting a paltry .209, he is rapidly approaching, and could reach the Mendoza line today.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    lol
    Good for you.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    East W L PCT GB WCGB L10 STRK HOME ROAD LAST GAME NEXT GAME
    NY Yankees 33 26 .559 - - 8-2 L1 16-11 17-15 6/10 vs WSH, L 4-5 6/12 @ BAL, 7:05
    Tampa Bay 32 29 .525 2.0 - 6-4 L1 15-18 17-11 6/11 vs LAA, L 2-6 6/12 vs CWS, 7:10
    Toronto 31 30 .508 3.0 1.0 8-2 W8 20-12 11-18 6/10 vs MIA, W 7-2 6/12 @ BOS, 7:10
    Baltimore 29 30 .492 4.0 2.0 6-4 W4 18-12 11-18 6/11 vs BOS, W 6-5 6/12 vs NYY, 7:05
    Boston 27 34 .443 7.0 5.0 5-5 L3 15-14 12-20 6/11 @ BAL, L 5-6 6/12 vs TOR, 7:10
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.