Home Precious Metals
Options

***Official June 2015 Precious Metals Buy Sell Trade Thread ***

You know the rules.

Please keep it drama free and see if we can make this thread last until the EOM.
The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009

Comments

• Options
    nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761
    PRICES ARE FIRM (Small discounts for multiple purchases) - SHIPPING IS INCLUDED

SILVER
    (2) 1993 US Mint Bicentennial Medal Proof - $40 each *they are not perfect, nor in airtite. One has some toning on the edge.

GOLD
    (1) 2015 Philharmonic Gold - 1 oz - $1220
    (1) 2013 Maple Leaf Gold - 1 oz - $1220
    (1) 2015 American Gold Eagle - 1/4 oz - $335 each
    (1) 2015 Maple Gold - 1/4 oz - $330
    (1) 2015 Panda Gold - 1/4 oz - $335
    (1) 1989 Philharmonic Gold - 1/4 oz - $335
    (15) 2015 American Gold Eagle - 1/10 oz - $135 each

ASSORTED LOTS

Philharmonics 1/25 oz - 2014&2015 – 2 coins lot - $140 per lot

Pamp Lunar Series bars - $900
    Gold Bar - Pamp (Dragon) 5g
    Gold Bar - Pamp (Horse) 5g
    Gold Bar - Pamp (Snake) 5g
    Gold Bar - Pamp (Goat) 5g
    Silver Bar - Pamp (Dragon) 10g
    Silver Bar - Pamp (Horse) 10g
    Silver Bar - Pamp (Snake) 10g
    Silver Bar - Pamp (Goat) 10g

(39) Dos Peso restrike - $70 each - SOLD
  • Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gone image
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭

Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    SOLD image
  • Options
    OperationButterOperationButter Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    Gold is for savings. Fiat is for transactions.

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,200 ✭✭✭✭✭

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just had this set in my case at the Long Beach show and it got tons of attention... just no buyer as my price was slightly higher and it's quite a bit for most of the attendees to spend on an impulse buy at a show I would imagine.

A really neat set of 12 Proof Krugerrands. It has all of the proofs one ounce gold coins from 1967 to 1977, including two 1968 proofs (one w/ frosted obverse and one w/ brilliant obverse). The coins are in a custom made plastic holder similar to the more modern capital plastic holders, and the holder is sealed closed with a lead seal. The set appears to have been put together by Numismatics, Ltd. of Beverly Hills and was likely done in the late-1970s. The coins are in pretty nice condition, but there are a couple of minor spots on a few. All of the coins have a mintage of 10,000 or less (and some/many were certainly melted around 1980) so this is a neat opportunity to get the first dozen proof Krugerrands in one shot for not too much of a premium over their gold value.

*****6/8/15 UPDATE - Price Lowered to $18,000 from $19.5k - only $1500/coin*****

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for looking.
  • Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Übercool Nevada Coin Mart NCM old pour 1 ounce .999 silver loaf bar.

TO EBAY...

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    vprvpr Posts: 604 ✭✭✭
    A couple of common dated Saints NGC 63 - Pending....
    References: Too many to list. PM for details. 100% satisfaction both as buyer and seller. As a seller, I ship promptly and keep buyers updated.
  • Options
  • Options
    kalshaconkalshacon Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    Looking for certified or uncertified silver pandas, mainly 2003-2014.
  • Options
    JGnumismaticsJGnumismatics Posts: 986 ✭✭✭
    Engelhard 1/4 oz Gold Bar
    -From my research, the bar is 1985 or older and although not the rarest the 1/4 oz is tough to find
    -Never opened, original packaging
    $1350 shipped or Best offer
    imageimage

I don't know a ton on these bars as I have never handled one till now. If my price is off basis please let me know. Willing to entertain offers!
    -I couldn't find a single 1/4oz on ebay for sale or in the sold listings
    JG Numismatics
    Check out:
    coinsinnh.com
    or just type in JGnumismatics into google
    PCGS/NGC Authorized Dealer
    CAC Authorized Dealer
    ANA Member
    CSNS Member
    FUN Member
    Roundtable Trading member

References: USMarine6,Commoncents05,Timbuk3, lunytune2,Goldcoin98, and many more

• Options

<< <i>Engelhard 1/4 oz Gold Bar
    -From my research, the bar is 1985 or older and although not the rarest the 1/4 oz is tough to find
    -Never opened, original packaging
    $1350 shipped or Best offer

I don't know a ton on these bars as I have never handled one till now. If my price is off basis please let me know. Willing to entertain offers!
    -I couldn't find a single 1/4oz on ebay for sale or in the sold listings >>

Pieces of Me is our resident Engelhard expert. Hopefully he will chime in.

• Options
    SOLD
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Pieces of Me is our resident Engelhard expert. Hopefully he will chime in

Thanks for the compliment/acknowledgement, but there are other people here far more qualified than I to speak to this particular bar, esp. being gold. I don't do gold anything. Hopefully they will comment, they know who they are image
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    My experience is the Englehard gold is real neat to own but not much more worth and less demand than AGE's. Your not going to get more here go eBay for maximum hammer price.

You have way less than your asking price suggests. JMO from past Englehard gold and mine were prospectors in cards also not bars.
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options

• Options
    nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761

<< <i>My experience is the Englehard gold is real neat to own but not much more worth and less demand than AGE's. Your not going to get more here go eBay for maximum hammer price.

You have way less than your asking price suggests. JMO from past Englehard gold and mine were prospectors in cards also not bars. >>

I agree with gas1fan.
    1/4 oz is scarce but not rare. Though, I see they held their price despite the last few years drop of gold spot.
    eBay is the place to sell those. I would bet the hammer price will be in the $400-450 range. (...but I am often wrong!)
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭
    SILVER PANDA LOT OF 10 DIFF. 2014 (NOT SHOWN) also incl

$530 ppd pp ok.

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    OnlyGoldIsMoneyOnlyGoldIsMoney Posts: 3,297 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>My experience is the Englehard gold is real neat to own but not much more worth and less demand than AGE's. Your not going to get more here go eBay for maximum hammer price.

You have way less than your asking price suggests. JMO from past Englehard gold and mine were prospectors in cards also not bars. >>

I agree with gas1fan.
    1/4 oz is scarce but not rare. Though, I see they held their price despite the last few years drop of gold spot.
    eBay is the place to sell those. I would bet the hammer price will be in the $400-450 range. (...but I am often wrong!) >>

I believe your assessment is correct.
  • Options
    I'm currently looking for the 2014 Niue Island 2014 Avengers set of 4 1 oz. Silver Proofs and the 2014 DC Comics 75 Years of Batman 2 oz. Silver Proof Coin w/box & extras.

Have many coins available for trade, both raw and PCGS graded. Please PM with haves and wants.
    BST References upon request... Have Ebay rating of 3100+ w/100% positive FB.

• Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Always looking for better 1 oz silver art bars, preferably with a known mintage of <1000.

Also always wanting pre-1921 Morgans in solid XF - AU sliders.

No deal too small (but some may too large lol) due to being a card carrying member of the working class poor.
    Please message with what you have and price, thanks.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    SaorAlbaSaorAlba Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 2005 dated 1 oz AGE's in BU from original rolls, at 1199 each, dlvd - payment by securely mailed cash only, have sold a couple of dozen this way and have references. Pls PM.
    In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016 and Shadow 3.4.2015 - 16.4.21
  • Options
    SaorAlbaSaorAlba Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One left
    In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016 and Shadow 3.4.2015 - 16.4.21
  • Options
    SOLD
  • Options
    StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I posted a few gold coins over on the World BST Canada, Chile, Iran, Mexico gold.

Not at melt prices, there is a bit of collector value for those who like that flavor of coins. However, I tried to be reasonable (in other words, priced below whatever else I could find sold or recently sold with comparable grades).

Stork

• Options
    biosolarbiosolar Posts: 164 ✭✭
    I'd like to trade 1oz silver rounds for pre 1921 Morgans in VF or better. 1 for 1

If you have an interest in doing so, drop me a PM.

Nick
  • Options
    -SOLD-
  • Options
    bigjpstbigjpst Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doing a bit of spring cleaning and figured I would list these here before ebay. All prices are shipped and must be paid with regular paypal. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

2014 1/10 Panda sealed in plastic Was $150 Now $140
    1980 1/10 Krugerand Was $145 Now $135
    Madison Mint 1oz Apmex .5oz Walking liberty (Bar is toned and spotty) SOLD
    Dan Carr Buffalo Centennial 1oz Rounds $45 each

$20 Face 40% Kennedy Halves SOLD

• Options
    vprvpr Posts: 604 ✭✭✭
    Couple of 1/4 AGEs and an Austrian 1 Ducat gold coin Click Here
    References: Too many to list. PM for details. 100% satisfaction both as buyer and seller. As a seller, I ship promptly and keep buyers updated.
  • Options
    2006 BU $50 gold buffalo in airtite. Trade for 70 BU ASEs. Prefer three mint tubes with ten loose ones. We each pay our own shipping and responsible for shipment until show as delivered.

• Options
    RyansRustRyansRust Posts: 179 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Doing a bit of spring cleaning and figured I would list these here before ebay. All prices are shipped and must be paid with regular paypal. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Madison Mint 1oz Apmex .5oz Walking liberty (Bar is toned and spotty) $26 >>

I'll take 'em. PM incoming.
  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    TTT
    Becky
  • Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $50 face value in uncirculated 1967 Kennedies. These are original rolls purchased from the bank back in the late 60's.
    They just walked in this morning and have not been searched or sorted. 3 of them were hand rolled in paper, I'll put them in a plastic tube for shipping.
    At a glance, there are some real gems in here.

Total silver value is $231.75. - 14.789 troy ounces of pure silver

ON HOLD

• Options
    PokermandudePokermandude Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭
    I'm looking for an inexpensive Gold Mexican 50 Peso coin for a client of mine. Date doesn't matter. Condition doesn't matter much either. I'm located in Canada. Can pay by Paypal in US or Canadian funds, but not by Paypal gift.
    http://stores.ebay.ca/Mattscoin - Canadian coins, World Coins, Silver, Gold, Coin lots, Modern Mint Products & Collections
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the bars
  • Options
    PeacePeoplePeacePeople Posts: 106 ✭✭
    Is there going to be a July for sale thread?
    Nevermind...
  • Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Is there going to be a July for sale thread? >>

There you go….easy!
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options
    RyansRustRyansRust Posts: 179 ✭✭✭

<< <i>
    Madison Mint 1oz Apmex .5oz Walking liberty (Bar is toned and spotty) $26
    ] >>

Sent another PM
  • Options
    bigjpstbigjpst Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>
    Madison Mint 1oz Apmex .5oz Walking liberty (Bar is toned and spotty) $26
    ] >>

Sent another PM >>

Turn on your PM function. I have tried to reply twice.