Home Sports Talk
Options

Troll Mark May gets the boot. Replaced by a Buckeye

garnettstylegarnettstyle Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭

IT CAN'T BE A TRUE PLAYOFF UNLESS THE BIG TEN CHAMPIONS ARE INCLUDED

Comments

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Replacing him with a buckeye feels like justice.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    orioles93orioles93 Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see he is gone. Every fan of a Big Ten school is happy about this, not just the Buckeyes. Joey Galloway is terrible though, he is not much of a replacement.
    What I Collect:

PSA HOF Baseball Postwar Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 77.97% Complete)

PSA Pro Football HOF Rookie Players Set Registry- (Currently 19.26% Complete)

PSA Basketball HOF Players Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 6.02% Complete)
  • Options
    I couldn't stand watching College Gameday because of Holtz. Hish shpeech and the shound of hishh voicshe drove me nutsh.
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Glad to see he is gone. Every fan of a Big Ten school is happy about this, not just the Buckeyes. Joey Galloway is terrible though, he is not much of a replacement. >>

Nailed it

Mark
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    orioles93orioles93 Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I couldn't stand watching College Gameday because of Holtz. Hish shpeech and the shound of hishh voicshe drove me nutsh. >>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKmC-V8j__s
    What I Collect:

PSA HOF Baseball Postwar Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 77.97% Complete)

PSA Pro Football HOF Rookie Players Set Registry- (Currently 19.26% Complete)

PSA Basketball HOF Players Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 6.02% Complete)
  • Options
    Mark May is a TOOL!!! glad to see he's gone from that program but unfortunately his dumbass is still on ESPN and going college football stuff......Mark May is the Hillary Clinton of college football. What ever comes out of their mouth is pure crap...