Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Submission Question

Hi all,

Tomorrow will be two weeks since my latest submission arrived at PSA and it still hasn't logged yet. I'm now thinking that I may have neglected to write '50-DAY' on the box and am wondering if anyone knows how long that might delay the process. Would it make a difference if I called them?

Has anyone forgotten to write the service level on the box before and how much longer did it take to process?

Thanks for any insights.
Think. Thank. Thunk.

My eBay Listings

Comments

• Options
    ElvisPElvisP Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭
    I'd give it a few more days. Loggage is running 2+ weeks. My last(this month) took 11 work days not counting Saturday. Next one has been there 2 weeks also, still no loggage. Last order has only been there 3 days so don't expect to see loggage anytime soon. It's really bad. I feel your pain. Oh, one other thing I did write the "days" on the outside of the box.
  • Options
    Gemyanks10Gemyanks10 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭
    This actually just happened to me on my Collector's Club renewal submission. I did everything right, except I forgot to write "Club" on the outside of the box per the instructions. I didn't even realize I did it until it was too late, and I had a couple of cards that a friend of mine sent to "piggyback" on a couple of slots. With all of that said, they received the package on April 30th and the sub popped and shipped out on May 11th which in my opinion considering the circumstances was very good! I was more so stressed because I was dealing with someone else's cards, but they popped fast and they got them right back to me.

Best of luck and hopefully it goes smoothly for you. I won't intentionally do it again, but I think I got extremely lucky.
    Always looking for OPC "tape intact" baseball wax boxes, and 1984 OPC baseball PSA 10's for my set. Please PM or email me if you have any available.
  • Options
    MikeLeamerMikeLeamer Posts: 236 ✭✭
    Thanks guys,

I just imagined that to punish all those who'd forgotten to write the service level on the box, the walked them down a long, dark hallway, unlocked a bare cell, and handed them to the Grader of Death.
    Think. Thank. Thunk.

My eBay Listings
  • Options
    Gemyanks10Gemyanks10 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭
    image No, I hope not. Hopefully they have mercy on you and they pop fast like mine did, granted mine were just a 15-card renewal sub.
    Always looking for OPC "tape intact" baseball wax boxes, and 1984 OPC baseball PSA 10's for my set. Please PM or email me if you have any available.
  • Options
    packCollectorpackCollector Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Send it FedEx, I have found those orders get logged much quicker. The other trick is to send a 5day order with your 50 day order.

If it is a 50 day order, I don't think it is the cause if the delay not writing it on the box. If nothing is written they assume the worst which IS a 50 day order
  • Options