Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

WTB: MINT 1978 Topps & 1985 Topps baseball commons

Looking to buy cards to get me closer to completing these sets. As of now I need 132 cards to complete the '78 set and 237 cards to complete the '85 set. I am only interested in cards that are very well-centered (with either no tilt or an incredibly slight tilt) and would more likely than not receive a PSA 9 or better if they were sent in for grading.

My buy rate is $.50 per card for 1985 Topps, and $1.00 per card for 1978 Topps. I already have most/all of the star cards so I'm basically just looking for really nice commons. Any card I need that is considered more valuable than a common, I'll be willing to negotiate.

PM me if interested in selling, and I'll send you my wantlists. Thanks!
'Sir, I realize it's been difficult for you to sleep at night without your EX/MT 1977 Topps Tom Seaver, but I swear to you that you'll get it safe and sound.'
-CDs Nuts, 1/20/14

*1956 Topps baseball- 97.4% complete, 7.24 GPA
*Clemente basic set: 85.0% complete, 7.89 GPA

Comments

• PM sent
  • SpahnfanSpahnfan Posts: 412 ✭✭
    PM sent.
    Registry sets:
    1954 Topps BB
    1955 Bowman BB
    1956 Topps Super BB
    1957 Topps BB
    1969 Topps BB
    1984 Donruss BB
    1961 Fleer W.S. Pennants
    1960-62 Fleer Team Logo Decals Run
  • PM sent on the 85's
    Current T206 Needs: (Updated 9/11/17)

LaJoie Portrait 3+, Cy Young Bare Hand 3+

Ty Cobb Bat Off 4+, ANY Red & Green Portrait

• RocuanRocuan Posts: 403 ✭✭✭
    PM sent.
    Roland
    Ro
  • Great guy to work with. I sent him cards first since I didnt feel comfortable accessing the MINT grade (nor did I feel like demanding payment first for a bunch of 85 commons sitting in a box). I pulled cards that I felt could make the grade (and most did) and then he sent payment for those that did. Worked out great for both of us.

Good Luck on completing the mint "natural" set!
    Current T206 Needs: (Updated 9/11/17)

LaJoie Portrait 3+, Cy Young Bare Hand 3+

Ty Cobb Bat Off 4+, ANY Red & Green Portrait