Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Bored, decided to upload some cruddy iPhone pics of my Trouts

Completely in the black on Mr. Trout. Most of these were bought upon release or before he blew up in 2011. The most I dished out on any of these was $200 for the Finest Black Plate Auto...thought I may have overpaid at the timeimage

Comments

• Options
    I like the minor league cards at the top of the second photo. I have a NH Fisher Cats team set with that same border, so must be that manufacturer made a lot of minor league team sets that year.
  • Options
    HalonutHalonut Posts: 78 ✭✭
    They were put out by Grandstand. I have soft spot for Minor League issues and a lot of times, they can be had cheaper than their MLB counterpart despite being issued earlier. Thanks Dan!
  • Options
    pdub1819pdub1819 Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭
    Quit hogging them all!!! image

Nice collection.
  • Options
    sbfinleysbfinley Posts: 357
    Yeah, if you're in to none of these for more than $200 you did alright... That Red Bowman Chrome Refractor, jeez...
  • Options
    jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭
    Nice you are going to ok?... You know I did a similar thing with Lamar Odom. I bet I have 100 of his rookies thinking
    he was the next great... Sigh
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658
  • Options

<< <i>Nice you are going to ok?... You know I did a similar thing with Lamar Odom. I bet I have 100 of his rookies thinking
    he was the next great... Sigh >>

Thanks for the comments guys. As for the Odom/Trout comp, granted Odom was highly touted but Trout is doing things at his age which very few MLBers have done. In 3 full seasons he has 2 2nd place finishes and a MVP award. Considering my buy in on these, I will be happy regardless of how things play out.
  • Options
    Added this 1/1 to my collection yesterday