Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Looking for a large player lot of cards (150) for charity benefit.

A friend of mine is helping to sponsor a charity event with Tennessee Titans linebacker Avery Williamson as the guest speaker. He has asked me to find him about 150 of Avery's cards to get signed for people who buy tickets. I have been through the usual outlets (E-bay, Sportslots) without any luck. It appears Avery only has one card produced from Panini that goes for about $10 bucks on E-bay.

So my question is are there any other cards of Williamson out there that could be acquired for say 25-50 cents a piece or are there any other ideas as to what he could have Avery sign ?

Thanks !

Comments

• Options
    slum22slum22 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭
    I think players should have 8x10 photos available. Not sure the cost on that, but that would be a good giveaway.
    Steve
  • Options
    EAsportsEAsports Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭
    Make a card?

You could probably design something up and print it on card stock at FedEx Kinkos pretty cheap.
    My LSU Autographs

Only an idiot would have a message board signature.
  • Options
    tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the suggestions. I told my buddy that it would hard to find 150 cards of a player, especially a player who just started last year. So, I guess Topps doesn't produce cards in football anymore ? or anyone else that might have just a basic player card ?

• Options
    You can get 5x7 in bulk for less than $1 each through Adorama.

http://www.adoramapix.com/app/products/prints/
  • Options
    Quite surprising considered he did the Panini Rookie Premiere. Maybe grab a photo from the AP and do a Make your own card through Topps?
  • Options
    jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭
    Topps doesn't make Football cards anymore?
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658
  • Options
    This will be their last year producing football cards due to a Panini exclusive. Exclusives suck,
  • Options
    tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Quite surprising considered he did the Panini Rookie Premiere. Maybe grab a photo from the AP and do a Make your own card through Topps? >>

Would I be able to make the card through Topps since his image is probably exclusive to another card company ?

• Options
    ChiefsFan1stChiefsFan1st Posts: 845 ✭✭✭

<< <i>This will be their last year producing football cards due to a Panini exclusive. Exclusives suck, >>

Is this for real? If it is, I assume that means the Bowman name also?
    I dont wanna grow up, Im a Toys-R-Us kid!
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭
    you'd think that someone from the team's PR staff could hook him up team isssued postcards (with his image on it).

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.