Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Topps Heritage Basketball

Anyone know why they did not continue on with this product? I put the 01/02 set together along with some inserts.But I believe the issue only existed for 2 years.How did any of you view the product?
Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".

Comments

• Options
    WaltWalt Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭
    Heritage just didn't catch on in basketball or football.
  • Options
    vintagefunvintagefun Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭
    I love all Heritage, except the 2006 FB in 52 BB design. Why they did that I'll never know. So many other options. No shocker that was the end of that product. I thought the BK and HK were great too, but I'm the guy that goes to Heritage when choosing modern because of the vintage look. I like the boxes too.

52-90 All Sports, Mostly Topps, Mostly HOF, and some assorted wax.
  • Options
    BenG76BenG76 Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I love all Heritage, except the 2006 FB in 52 BB design. Why they did that I'll never know. So many other options. No shocker that was the end of that product. I thought the BK and HK were great too, but I'm the guy that goes to Heritage when choosing modern because of the vintage look. I like the boxes too.

image >>

That picture is awesome. I dont know how you keep from ripping some of them.