Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

New Set Weightings?

I've noticed a few of my sets lately have new weightings, but the revised weightings don't seem to factor into the GPA. In other words, the GPAs seem the same as they used to be. Has anyone else noticed this?

Comments

• Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

That mathematical change may need to wait until June 1, after the awards deadline?
  • Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    They are not going to implement the new weightings until after the awards for this year.
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    PaulMaulPaulMaul Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>They are not going to implement the new weightings until after the awards for this year. >>

OK, thanks. Is it plausible that new weightings would be listed under a given set's composition now...and just not implemented until then? I just found the whole thing strange. Out of the 16 Wacky Packages series, suddenly two of them (not even widely collected ones) have very detailed new weightings, while the others still have the old uniform weightings.