Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

FS: PSA 10 GEM MINT 1981 Joe Montana rookie card - the real deal!!!

Hi,

I'm looking to sell the pictured 1981 Topps Joe Montana rookie, graded a PSA 10 GEM MINT!

I don't need to tell anyone what this card has been doing of late - there is no stopping the freight train which is the PSA 10 Montana RC. If you ever intend to get one, this is the time to do it, before it is absolutely out of sight.

I have just had this card re-holdered by PSA in its newest most secure holder; this is NOT a newly-popped 10 to add to the population. I can provide scans without the marks on the picture to serious inquiries. (Serial number hidden for protection while posted publicly here.)

Most recent sales have been in the $14K - $15K range, including the latest sale on eBay on May 20 for $14,851. My asking price on this beauty is $13,500, which would be payable via check / money order (I can't accept PayPal on this one.)

I can provide references for several sales of similarly-priced cards which I have made this year, so you can buy with confidence.

Thanks for looking!
Scott

Comments

• 19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    Good luck Scott on your sale. If anyone has any concern about making a deal with this guy by all means don't worry.

SL
    Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    Agreed. Scott, and his cards, are top notch .
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • scooter729scooter729 Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭
    Thanks gentlemen - much appreciated, and thanks to both of you for easy professional transactions as well!

• << <i>Agreed. Scott, and his cards, are top notch . >>

+ another. I've bought from Scott and was pleased enough that I recommended him to a close friend, who was satisfied as well. Top notch seller.