Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Donovan McNabb Hall of Famer or Not

Will Donovan McNabb be a Hall of Famer ?

Comments

• Options
    jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭
    No
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not a football expert but this sounds like a real stretch to me.

My vote is no.

• Options
    skrezyna23skrezyna23 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭
    Eventhough he reached the NFC title game five times, I have a feeling the fact he never won a Super Bowl (vs Patriots) will hurt. I'm a Chicago guy who played in the same Chicago Catholic league as him, same year (1994), so I root for him but don't see it happening.
  • Options
    I agree , if can't Ken Anderson can't get in , then McNabb probably not.
  • Options
    DanBessetteDanBessette Posts: 6,422
    Wrong forum. There have been a lot of these threads lately. The sports talk forum is very active, so no reason not to post this there instead.
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    Yes he will make the Eagles HOF and also his High School Hall of Fame
  • Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>What do you think, Chipper?

image >>

That was good!
  • Options
    eagles33eagles33 Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭
    no way. i'm an eagles fan and he is one of my least favorite players. Nobody choked in big games more than him. Most of his TD passed came from 2 yard passed to westbrook that he took 40 yards. All of his big games were against terrible teams in meaningless games. He was the worst. I wish randall cunningham came out of retirement for one year to play qb for one of the team mcpuke had. I remember being so excited for the Rams NFC championship game. The eagles first possession was a turn over thanks to mcchoke. He was the worst.
    Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here
  • Options
    WhiteTornadoWhiteTornado Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Wrong forum. There have been a lot of these threads lately. The sports talk forum is very active, so no reason not to post this there instead. >>

• Options
    sportscardtheorysportscardtheory Posts: 1,786 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recent sales of his 1999 cards in PSA10 say image
  • Options
    I would say no. He was good at best. His lack of champoinships is one detractor. BUT he ranks 23rd in passer rating which is higher than some QB's in the Hall (Kelly, Aikman, Staubach etc), 6 time Pro-bowler, he is over .500 in wins (100-95). hmmmmmmmmmm

Looking for 81-84 Topps Stickers in PSA 9 or better, 81 Topps Scratch offs, 83 Topps Fold outs in PSA 8 or better, 83 Fleer Stamps and 81/86 Fleer Star Stickers in PSA 9 or better.
    >

• Options
    His 3 best rookies are still very undervalued especially the Contenders and SPX . I have 10 of his contenders rookie ticket autographs. His 3 best cards are criminally undervalued . The contenders rookie tickets sell for less than $10 on ebay at times.
  • Options
    I don't know, but I can't wait to find out!!
  • Options
    PSASAPPSASAP Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    Ken Stabler was two times the qb that McNabb was, and he ain't in.
  • Options
    sportscardstopsportscardstop Posts: 526 ✭✭✭
    I was a big McNabb fan, so of course I'd say yes. He put up his numbers and got to 3 of the 4 NFC title games throwing to no name receivers other than TO in that 1 year. I mean, people thought Brady's receivers were junk. Just name off McNabb's receivers.