Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

OT: BB King passed away

The blues legend passed away last night at the age of 89. He was my favorite blues musician.
James

BB King

Comments

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The house band in Heaven just got a new member. RIP Mr King!
    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    RIP Mr. King. He sure entertained a LOT of people.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    sad news

RIP
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    WhiteTornadoWhiteTornado Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭
    One of my all-time favorite artists. Was fortunate enough to see him 3 or 4 times, all mid-1990s and later. Not just a great musician, but a true entertainer, and with an amazing amount of humility. Here's a pic of him playing for the prisoners at Cook County Jail, Chicago, 1970.

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad I was fortunate enough to see him in person at least once. Fantastic performer, entertainer and he really knew how to make a guitar sing. RIP BB.