Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Hee Hee!!!

Working on 1976 Kellogg's, PSA 9 or 10. Feel free to send mail to My Email with any offers on 76 Kellogg's. Go Washington Redskins, Go Oakland A's!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    GREGG - Congratulations ! More collectors should have your enthusiasm....jay
  • Options
    Thanks Quality. I only hope it's as exciting when I come down to the final couple of commons that don't pop up on Ebay and I'm pulling my hair out trying to submit the right ones! I realize that about half of this set will probably never be seen on Ebay just for the fact that they're commons. Then I'll have to start submitting. I'm not too worried though. I think by the time I purchase all the stars that I'll know what PSA is looking for in PSA 8's, 9's, and 10's. I hope anyways. I'm just trying to figure out what my next set will be!!! image
    Working on 1976 Kellogg's, PSA 9 or 10. Feel free to send mail to My Email with any offers on 76 Kellogg's. Go Washington Redskins, Go Oakland A's!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    thegemmintmanthegemmintman Posts: 3,101 ✭✭
    Way to go Cardsg12! You're on your way to a PSA Registry Award in the fall! Remember to proctect that big lead of yours image.