Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Here's something out of the ordinary on my E-Bay store.

If you do what you always did, you get what you always got.

Comments

• CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭
    References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go back and edit ebay into your title....it's the rule here.

What is unusual about a graded Franklin?

bob
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Go back and edit ebay into your title....it's the rule here.

bob >>

Nothing unusual about a graded Frankie, but a 52 Cameo is hard to find.
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Go back and edit ebay into your title....it's the rule here.

bob >>

While it's the polite thing to do....it's really not "the rule" here.....
    Of course, I am one who doesn't bother to click links when:

A) They aren't links and someone doesn't take the time to do it right and make it easy
    B) The pictures are on another site and someone doesn't just put them here, with a list, anyway. I have enough things taking my time, and coins are meant to be fun for me and not something to waste time when it could have been appropriately utilized very simply by taking a few minutes in an opening post to put the list and the pics (then the working link).

I wish A & B were rules here too, but they aren't image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• DollarAfterDollarDollarAfterDollar Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was able to post pictures the last time but I tried for 20 minutes last night and can't figure it out again.

This site does not lend itself to easy photo uploads.
    If you do what you always did, you get what you always got.
  • coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>So you're saying edit (out) the word E-Bay? Seriously?

I was able to post pictures the last time but I tried for 20 minutes last night and can't figure it out again.

This site does not lend itself to easy photo uploads. >>

He asked you to be polite and indicate in the thread title that your offer is for an eBay listing. Is that too complicated for you to edit ?

You seriously need help learning how to upload images here? The help is here if you ask politely.

The edit function here is very simple to utilize. Take the time to learn how it works. Using the test forum is the best place to work on your skills at using this site. You seem to have a grasp of how to use HTML at ebay. It is the same functionality here with the symbols that permit the use in this site.

This is an example of what the link script for your 1952 Cameo Franklin link should look like:
    right facing square bracket here L=1952 Cameo Proof Franklin left facing square bracket here http://www.ebay.com/itm/NGC-PF-65-1952-CAMEO-Silver-Proof-Franklin-Half-Dollar-/261870957691?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT [/L]

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com