Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

May special CC #1

1956-present 50 card min. $5.50 per card valued under $99. Yes $99.
MUST use online submission form.

Dont care about the others.

Comments

• Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    glad to see the $5.50 extension.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭
    Crap! All of my cards are valued at precisely $100. image
  • Options
    ssollarsssollars Posts: 932 ✭✭✭✭
    Is there a way to "save" an online submission form and come back to it later?

Scott
  • Options
    spanky74spanky74 Posts: 240 ✭✭✭
    What are the other specials?
  • Options
    tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Is there a way to "save" an online submission form and come back to it later?

Scott >>

If you leave the site in the middle of filling out the online forms, it will save it for you.

When you return, it will ask you if you want to continue or start a new sub.
    www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook
  • Options
    PMKAYPMKAY Posts: 1,372 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Is there a way to "save" an online submission form and come back to it later?

Scott >>

If you leave the site in the middle of filling out the online forms, it will save it for you.

When you return, it will ask you if you want to continue or start a new sub. >>

This is true but I have yet to find an easy way to access partially filled out subs when I return. I have to be missing something but I can never find it by going to my account page. I end up going to their services page, then trading card grading etc etc and eventually find it that way.
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

Scott >>

When you return, it will ask you if you want to continue or start a new sub. >>

This is true but I have yet to find an easy way to access partially filled out subs when I return. I have to be missing something but I can never find it by going to my account page. I end up going to their services page, then trading card grading etc etc and eventually find it that way. >>

Go to the online submission form and start a sub. It will ask if you want to continue or start over.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    ssollarsssollars Posts: 932 ✭✭✭✭
    I'll have to give it a try sometime. It'll be hard to give up my spreadsheet form I've been using for years though.

Scott
  • Options
    tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I'll have to give it a try sometime. It'll be hard to give up my spreadsheet form I've been using for years though.

Scott >>

I think you will like doing it online. PSA got it right and it is very easy to use
    www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook
  • Options
    ElvisPElvisP Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I'll have to give it a try sometime. It'll be hard to give up my spreadsheet form I've been using for years though.

Scott >>

I think you will like doing it online. PSA got it right and it is very easy to use >>

I've never done this. Is this how it works? You fill out the form and submit it to PSA and then mail the cards in with sub# on each card(sticker) with no paper work on the mailing? Thanks for the help.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Scott >>

I think you will like doing it online. PSA got it right and it is very easy to use >>

I've never done this. Is this how it works? You fill out the form and submit it to PSA and then mail the cards in with sub# on each card(sticker) with no paper work on the mailing? Thanks for the help. >>

No you print off the form - it automatically prints two copies - sign the form etc and include it with the sub. No need to stick anything to each card.
  • Options
    ElvisPElvisP Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭
    Thanks PMKAY, I assume you keep one copy and send one? Good to know stickers are not required, that takes some time.
  • Options

<< <i>Thanks PMKAY, I assume you keep one copy and send one? Good to know stickers are not required, that takes some time. >>

Yes....I've never heard of anyone ever attaching stickers to each card holder.
  • Options
    pclpadspclpads Posts: 457 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Scott >>

I've never done this. Is this how it works? You fill out the form and submit it to PSA and then mail the cards in with sub# on each card(sticker) with no paper work on the mailing? Thanks for the help. >>

No you print off the form - it automatically prints two copies - sign the form etc and include it with the sub. No need to stick anything to each card. >>

So, what's the big deal / advantage of doing a form on-line and printing copies to sub vs. clicking on the details for the special you are subbing for, filling out the form, printing it and subbing it with your cards? What am I missing? image