Home Precious Metals

JM Kilo bars on ebay for $1 over spot, free shipping

Daily Deals HERE

Edited on 4.30.15 to add: The price seems to be fluctuating with spot. When I originally posted this the price was $1 over spot.
@ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.

Comments

• ZubieZubie Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭
    JM Bullion

I bought some of these from JM Bullion and they are actually cheaper here if buying with cash or buying more than 10 with a CC/PP.

Awesome bars by the way. My local dealer pays more for 10 oz and 100oz bars, otherwise, I'd be stocking up on these bad boys.

I'm done with the Geiger bars after every dealer jacked up the premium on them and can no longer find them for .79-$1.29 over spot anymore.
    Positive BST Transactions with:
    Overdate, BestMR, Weather11AM, TDEC1000, Carew4me, BigMarty58, Coinsarefun, Golfer72, UnknownComic, DMarks, JFoot13, ElKevvo, Truthteller, Duxbutt, TwoSides2aCoin, PerryHall, mhammerman, Papabear, Wingsrule, WTCG, MillerJW, Ciccio, zrlevin, dantheman984, tee135, jdimmick, gsa1fan, jmski52, SUMORADA, guitarwes, bstat1020, pitboss, meltdown, Schmitz7, 30AnvZ28, pragmaticgoat, wondercoin & MkMan123
  • bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭
    I noticed that!! It's too bad as I loved the look of the Geiger bars. I still have to finish a box of them so I'll keep looking for deals.
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,918 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Daily Deals HERE >>

Provident has them $30 cheaper.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

• Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet, thanks for the heads-up !!! :-)
    Timbuk3
    Currently 1 Kilo J-M silver bars are $559 at Provident versus $589 on the linked eBay listing for the same bar. It really pays to do some comparison shopping when buying current production silver bars.

"Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

• piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    It really pays to do some comparison shopping when buying current production silver bars.

Whay happen to buyer loyalty? image
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.

<< <i>It really pays to do some comparison shopping when buying current production silver bars.

Whay happen to buyer loyalty? image >>

I tend to go back to the same small number of PM dealers because they always have the best prices.

• VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,856 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless my math is way off that eBay deal is not $0.99 over. Let's see here: 32.15ozs at $589.39 = $18.33/oz. Spot is $16.50.

That's almost $2.00 over.