Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Comments

• mikelowell25mikelowell25 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭
    Insane
  • MULLINS5MULLINS5 Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭
    I would be interested, however, I have been told not to feed the cats.
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The write up is worth a few bucks on its own.. image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • MULLINS5MULLINS5 Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭

<< <i>The write up is worth a few bucks on its own.. image >>

Does anyone have the picture of the 1954 Bowman box? I'd love to see what one looks like.
  • psychumppsychump Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭
    Tallulah Bankhead — 'There have been only two geniuses in the world. Willie Mays and Willie Shakespeare.'
  • dennis07dennis07 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭
    I couldn't even afford the cost to pay BBCE to wrap it!!!!
    Collecting 1970 Topps baseball
  • BaltimoreYankeeBaltimoreYankee Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is quite the write up. I do find it hard to believe, however, that only 10-12 1970 wax boxes exist.
    Daniel
  • NikklosNikklos Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭
    Hmm maybe I shouldn't have ripped that $7900 high number box oh so many years ago lol.

But seriously, this price is out of hand. No way it is worth even close to that. There is no correlation whatsover between the price and the potential of its contents.
    Nikklos
  • BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better act fast,10 years from now these will have been a steal at that price.image
    Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • MacrosBMacrosB Posts: 524 ✭✭✭
    Interesting hes also looking for a 71 box. And I believe there are more than 10 boxes o7 1970 baseball.

Jim
    Looking for 66 and 69 OPC baseball
    60's OPC packs
    72 BB, 60's FB, 71FB, 73FB, 74FB, 75FB, 76FB, 78FB Rack Packs
    72 and earlier BB cello