Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Kirk Gibson diagnosed with Parkinsons Disease

Former Detroit Tiger/Dodger.
Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Oh man ... what a shame. Prayers for you Mr. Gibson.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw that article today, Dbacks manager as well. Sad news indeed and was surprised to find out Dave Parker had been diagnosed in 2013.
  • Options
    Sounds like he has the right attitude to fight this.
  • Options
    addicted2ebayaddicted2ebay Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭✭
    Sad news here in Detroit.... Wish him all the best fighting thisimage
  • Options
    Wow, that really sucks!
  • Options
    jswietonjswieton Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭
    Very sad, he was a great ball player.
  • Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why as we all age, and our heros of the games fall, we must treasure each healthy day.
    Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    ClockworkAngelClockworkAngel Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭
    I had not heard about this. I'm very sad to hear it. People live a much higher quality of life with Parkinson's then they used to, and he has always been such a tough dude. I don't doubt he will fight hard on this and respond well.
    The Clockwork Angel Collection...brought to you by Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Chase
    TheClockworkAngelCollection
  • Options
    seebelowseebelow Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭
    Sad...Heart of a lion...and thanks for the 88 series memories...Fight the good fight.
    Interested in higher grade vintage cards. Aren't we all. image