Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS- Nikon D3100, 105mm Nikon Macro Lens, plus more!

Hello everyone. I recently purchased a second Canon T3i for my photography setup so I have decided to sell my Nikon equipment. I'd like to sell this as a package deal. Here is a list of everything you will get-

Nikon D3100 body- Body is in great shape. No scrapes or scratches. All buttons and switches work. Comes with rechargable battery and battery charger. Also comes with an AC adapter so all you have to do is plug it in and not worry about the battery dying mid-way through an imaging session. Comes with all component cables(usb, A/V, etc.).

Nikon 105mm f2.8 Macro Lens- Lens is in great shape. No scrapes/scuffs. Focusing ring is smooth. Lens glass is mark free with virtually no internal dust. Comes with both end caps/covers and a storage pouch. If you'd like more technical info on this lens, please go here- Here

Nikon 18-55mm Lens- This is the standard lens that comes with the D3100 camera body.

Nikon 55-200mm Lens- I purchased this lens from Nikon last year. It is a good portrait lens. Lens body is in great shape. No scrapes or scratches. Lens glass is flawless. Comes with lens hood, end caps/covers and storage pouch. More technical info can be found here- Here

Camera/Lens Accessories- You'll get lens filters, cleaning supplies, and a few other little things that I have purchased. I can also include a SD card if you need one. You'll also get a very nice camera bag to store all your components when not in use.

I am asking $1575 for everything here. In my opinion, this is a great deal when buying as a package. Buying each component separately will cost you around $2400. I will accept PayPal, but please add 3% to cover fees if using the Goods and Services payment option. I will also accept personal checks or USPS money orders. Please allow 5 business days for checks/money orders to clear through my bank before camera equipment is shipped. Shipping is FREE and will come by USPS Priority Mail. Please send me a PM if you have any questions. You may also email me at jmnumisphoto@gmail.com or you can PM me over on the NGC boards(Deerefan8420). Thanks for looking!
Do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life.

Please take some time to visit my site. I am always looking for new customers!
http://www.jmnumismaticphotography.com/

Comments