Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS: 1861 3CS PCGS MS64 CAC Beautiful Originality

Thought I'd post individual coins every few days rather than one post with alot of coins. Plenty of references on this site, with nearly 100 transactions completed on the BST. Payment can be made via check, MO, or PayPal regular (I pay the fee and don't like gift). All photography is my own and I stand by my photos as being accurate to the coins in hand, if anything perhaps a bit conservative. All coin come with a 7 day return policy if you aren't happy with them in hand. Any questions and/or offers will be answered via PM.

A beautiful example of this early civil war date Type 3 Silver 3 Cent piece. Beautiful original toning and skin, showing as orange, light browns and blues, with the reverse showing deep purple and blue hues. In addition to the wonderfully original surfaces, this coin has sharp luster. A great coin for a type set or date set.
$535 shipped

imageimageimageimage
References:
Sold To: 123cents, 1Tommy, acloco, Ahrensdad, airplanenut, ajaan, ajia, ankurJ, bestclser1, BG, BigJohnD, Bigjpst, Bob13, Boosibri, Broadstruck, coinhoarder, coinkid855, CoinRaritiesOnline, collectorcoins, commoncents05, DanielBoone, DantesDad, derryb, drewsef, duffman456, erwindoc, gambinodtx, GaryB, Golden, Greencopper, harry779, jdimmick, kklambo, lakeshore, lkeigwin, LukeMarshall, maprince230, meltdown, MFH, mgoblue, Milkcoin, Mkman123, morgansforever, Musky1011, mustanggt, okiedude, patches, ponderit, ponyexpress8, praedator, preturb, UltraHighRelief, savoyspecial, scrapman1077, shrub68, SlangNRox, Sonorandesertrat, splitaces, terburn88, whatsup, zas107

Bought From: 123cents, ankurJ, bgman, bretts911, coinjunkie, coinraritiesonline, commoncents05, dragon, Eagleguy, fishteeth, Flatwoods, grote15, Hintonator, illini420, JGnumismatics, Kove, Lindedad, MFH, NoLawyer, OriginalDan, ponyexpress8, purfrock, pursuitofliberty, preturb, rwyarmch, RYK, Seattleslammer, Walkerguy21D

Traded: Broadstruck, Jaypem, noow

Comments