Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

BUYING - 2015 March of Dimes 3-Coin sets, Mint Product Code DM5 - FILLED FOR NOW!

Many of you have sold me mint products in the past with all smooth and pleasant transactions, I am doing another program. On May 4, the Mint will accept orders for the March of Dimes 3-Coin sets. There is a limit of 5 sets per household, and the issue price is $61.95. For 5 sets + mint shipping, your cost is $314.70.

I am paying $375.00 shipped promptly/insured/and delivered per 5-set order for orders with confirmation numbers from the 1st day of ordering. Payment made by Bank of America check or PayPal within 1 business day of receiving coins.

There is a lot of chatter about my offer, but I do not see anyone else posting a firm and "un-sniped" buying price. Please consider selling to me.

If you are in the "Circle of Trust", let me know and I have a way for you to save some money on shipping to me.

For those of you that signed on my previous post, please email me to reconfirm, as I will need only a limited number of sets, and I anticipate filling up. If you need my email addy, please send a PM.

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye

Comments

• Options
    bestdaybestday Posts: 4,220 ✭✭✭✭
    The order time start time is 12 noon ET..... for ordering... looks to be a hot item with the reverse proof
  • Options
    amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    TTT

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options
    DatentypeDatentype Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    you can sell them for $500+ on ebay and not pay shipping. Probably net around $150 anyway instead of about $40.
  • Options

<< <i>you can sell them for $500+ on ebay and not pay shipping. Probably net around $150 anyway instead of about $40. >>

Check prices before selling to dealers ....this low 75,000 mintage set will have legs to go higher
  • Options
    It may go higher. But the 2014 Kennedy Commems are more widely collected and they stayed about the same. Sure the mintage was 200,000 but there are not a lot of Roosevelt collectors. Maybe we can compare to the 2014-D Sacagawea/Native American Enhanced finish sets which had mintage of 50,000. The mint messed up and the sets wound up in the hands of the few and have done pretty well overall but Sacagaweas are one of the most widely collected coins even more than modern Kennedy's. Anyway, I expect these to sell out fast and follow the typical curve upwards and then down to around issue price. I think they are kind of cool personally but I do not see it as an investment......but I have been wrong before. Heck at $375 for an unopened 5 pack, I'll even buy some from the boards and submit for the first month.
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since when it is ok to hijack another member's BST post???? Datentype, if you don't like the offer of the OP, post your own instead of crapping all over the OP's offer!

I've been on the fence about whether or not to buy these sets and whether or not to even try to buy some from folks here on the forum, but if I choose to do so I'll certainly start my own thread instead of knocking the other guys. Also, the prices on eBay quoted are for a few preorder/presale prices which haven't always been very great at estimating what the coins are worth once they are in hand.

So far, I have seen no one else posting a guaranteed profit for folks otherwise not interested in this set... unless we count Datentype's inappropriate posts/offer here...

• Options
    Hey Illini420. What does the 420 stand for? Maybe you wouldn't get so angry if you spent more time enjoying the essence of 420 on a regular basis.

Anyway, tell me something I said that is not likely on the mark? I just think people ought to have the full privilege of being in the know before they commit their sets. I still think it will follow the typical curve for this sort of thing and if eating at McDonalds is good enough for you go for it....you can have sushi if you hit this one right.
  • Options

<< <i>Hey Illini420. What does the 420 stand for? Maybe you wouldn't get so angry if you spent more time enjoying the essence of 420 on a regular basis.

Anyway, tell me something I said that is not likely on the mark? I just think people ought to have the full privilege of being in the know before they commit their sets. I still think it will follow the typical curve for this sort of thing and if eating at McDonalds is good enough for you go for it....you can have sushi if you hit this one right. >>

The main issue here is sharing information .. not hijacking .. no hassles with datentype

I can remember countless posts here from forum members in 2011, bemoaning the fact they sold their 2011 Silver Anniv sets at a much too low price .

It is hopeful those fortunate forum members who purchase the 2015 Mint Dime set , will not repeat the mistakes of selling too low in 2011 ,, or even those who got a low price on the 2006 Anniv sets

The market has moved well beyond the OP's initial price.....no forum member should be faulted for passing along market information ....whatever hijack or what

I am sure that the OP and all forum members wanted to be treated fairly and openly, with the opportunity to share all market information available
  • Options
    TTT - still buying and I post my buying price fair and square.

• Options
    TTT

• Options
    ttt

• Options
    ttt

• Options
    ttt

• Options
    ttt

• Options
    ttt

• Options
    Deleted sorry to troll on your program God I'm bored......
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I lost around $15,000 - $20,000 late last year on the "sure thing" of buying Proof Gold Kennedy coins.

I am buying 2014 gold baseball coins right now at around 60% below the peak prices they were selling for in the first month (and closer to 80% off on some of the FS coins)! And, these were HOT coins.

1997-P SMS Nickels have a mintage of just 25,000 (1/3 the dimes mintage here) and 18 years later are about $100 - $110/coin raw! If money doubles about every 9 years, that would make the 1997 nickels with a 25,000 mintage about a $25 coin (present value 18 years ago).

If the 2 dimes with 75,000 mintage (3x the nickel!) are worth $50/coin 18 years from now, that would make them (present value today) $12.50 coins today and the sets worth about $45 - $50 each (or all 5 sets worth around $250). And, that assumes "demand" for Roosie dimes equals demand for Jeff nickels.

And, then there is the hype and speculation ...

As always, just my 2 cents.

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.