Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

1833 Bust Half O-112 PCGS AU58+ Pop 1 SOLD! Barbers and many other coins in my ebay store

Sold! 1833 Bust half here: 1833 AU58+ Bust Half
Buy it here for $1250 via paypal with Express Mail Delivery.

See many of my Barber Half's as well as other coins in my store here: AmeriWorld Coins

Comments

• Options
    amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    While the 1833 is sold I thought I would bump for my store listings!
  • Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! That is the first time that I have seen an AU58+ coin, let alone as a Capped Bust Half! She is a beauty! image
    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options

<< <i>Wow! That is the first time that I have seen an AU58+ coin, let alone as a Capped Bust Half! She is a beauty! image >>

While the value of MS plus grades seem to have been diluted, I have never seen a PCGS AU58+ that failed to impress!
  • Options
    amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes,That was a sweet coin! I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did! AU58+'s are the thing right now. I have never seen a 58+ that I wouldn't be willing to pay at least 64 money for my Everyman set of Barber 1/2's!
  • Options
    BustHalfBrianBustHalfBrian Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭
    Most of the PCGS 58+ Bust halves I've seen would pass for 61 or 62 at NGC, that coin included. image
    Lurking and learning since 2010. Full-time professional numismatist.